The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need FeedBack On This Topic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scrapy)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've bought a whole 5.0 mustang for 3k that was WAY faster than my 13K Galant. Â*
    Dont get me wrong, I understand it's a family sedan w/ fuel economy. If you want a car to make fast, buy a fast car to start with. Â*
    I put the 3K into a 13K mustang instead of my 13K galant, I got a badass pony/ corvette killer. Â*

Basically, it's a family car. Why waste the money to make a FAMILY SEDAN quick. Â*
    then it's not a family sedan, it's the equivalent of a stock mustang.</div>

...and you have a car that 29837492873498234 other people have. Isn't that fun?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I agree. How old is your 5.0? 20 years old? Theres a reason why its only 3k. Im not talking down on 5.0s, there my favorite Mustang, but its in a whole different class. 5L V8 vs 2.4L i4, stock vs stock who do you think is going to win...
    7g for life!

GalantGuy96
    well, actually what it is meant to do is mix the air with fuel better when it reaches the cylinders. one example is, imagine pouring sugar in coffee, and just letting it sit there, it will take for ever if not even mix. now imagine taking a spoon and mixing it all up.....see.....it mixes much faster.
    this is just and example i remember someone saying.....i dont really believe it or anything.

but shoot, im swapping my twin turbo's and putting two of these in its place because it is "much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler"....so i MUST get more horsepower from these...
    and after countless years of research, and painstakenly formulated math,
    i have written a tutorial on the install:

1. remove air filter
    2. put in pos
    3. reapply filter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>If you want a car to make fast, buy a fast car to start with.</div>

Actually, if you just wanna go fast, screw cars.. buy a bike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12