The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How much damage do you think this is? (Pics included)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    depending on the actual maaco shop, they aren't bad....so someone's opinion on maaco isn't dumb just because you don't like it...

sucky heres a pic of my guardrail experiance.

lol "go to maaco they rock". that's the funniest fucking thing i've ever heard. it's about the same as saying "hey let someone piss colors on your car and give it back to you for a price." go to maaco...ahhahahaahahaha
    don't forget to bring a towel

midwestgalant
    hey krispy????? did they total out your car?
    i rearended soem one about a year or so back and it was a little bit worse than that, plus i held the steering wheel so hard that when i hit i bent it and broke the mounting bolts and the airbags went off after i hit, missed my face, and a isaw it comeout in slowmotion.......

cost the insurance company about $7300.00 i tried to get ti totaled but they wouldnt do it, but it is fixed now and looks new

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thebirdman13)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>if u trying to get new fenders and stuff like that it will be more than 1000 bucks so.. try fixing it ... or get maaco to fix it for u like mine.. Â*
    URL=http://www.imageshack.us][/URL]</div>

i can't believe you just told someone to go to maaco...that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard...</div>

hey dude.. may be where u live they doa shit of a job but.. in california... they doo a pretty damm good job.. my car is not the only one i have got done.. even my friends.. so .. is a good job done to couple of cars means they are good..and lifetime warrenty buddy .. bad luck for u.. bro

i'm not trying to be an ass, but talk to us in 2 years when your paint is falling off...you get what you pay for...they are a cheap national chain that is notorious for the shittiest paint ever created...bar none the worst place you could ever get your car done at, but hey, if you like it, then go for it...

TGC Regular
    actually they are a franchise, so there is a possibility that maybe some guy bought one, and he actually does a good job..... :?:

McDonalds is a franchise, but they all have the same food...

TGC Regular
    but if one guy jacks off and puts some special sauce on your big mac, does that mean everyone does that at all the mcdonalds? should i never go to any mcdonalds again because i know there will be a guy there to jerk off on my burger?

ok lets clear this up...they are a franchise, they use the same materials, and the same paints...regardless of how nice it looks when it's new and how good a job the guy does, the fact still remains that they use shitty paint that doesn't last very long...honestly, this is the first person i have ever heard that said maaco is actually good...the old saying "you get what you pay for" comes in to play here...i would just rather trust my local body shop and get 10x better work for maybe double the price and have it last then have to redo it again and again...that's all.

TGC Regular
    well, first of all, i dont really know how they work and do their operations, i would never take my car there either, i also have my own body shop that i take my car to. but 1) do you know for sure that ALL the maacos use the exact same paint? and 2) even if they do use the same paint, im sure two guys can use the same paint on a car, and the result can be totally different, cuz one guy might actually know what he is doing, and the other guy, well, he wont. although "you get what you pay for" applies probably 98% of the time. not always. what if there is one guy who does a great job doing oil changes, and he just happens to be my best friend, he will give me a great discount where i will pay half of what he charges his best clients. does that mean he will do half the job on my car? not really. but that doesnt even matter right now. i guess what happened, happened, so we could just leave it be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12