The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nitrous - 6g72

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Nitrous - 6g72

i did some searching but wasnt able to come up with any answers.

what do you guys think would be the largest shot you could run safe on stock injectors and a stock fuel pump? talking about the 6g72 as stated in the subject. the posts i pulled up all kept refering to the 4 banger.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    75shot
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

75shot...and even then if you don't do it right...you'll blow your engine...

not to be a jerk...but if you don't do all your research....it's easy to blow it up
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

Slow Poke
    if u run nitrous change ur injectors at the lest.. fuel pump should be ok just change them and get a air/fuel thing to make sure u dont lean out..

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragonGTZ
    75shot...and even then if you don't do it right...you'll blow your engine...

not to be a jerk...but if you don't do all your research....it's easy to blow it up
    thats what im currently doing.....im planning on running a 35 to start. i think i can run that safely with my current setup. swapping out the jets shouldnt be too hard. i think a 75 might need a couple upgrades.

TGC Regular
    what kind of increase in performance u think u will get from a 35 shot in the 6 cyl? or anyone else know?

35hp - its a weak shot.

b-boy_sky
    The shot size is the HP size 35 shot = 35 HP, 50 shot = 50 HP and so on. Of course this chages from gear to gear. The higher gear you are in the more HP you are making....which is why it's not real safe to spray in you final gear. Hey fall out boy if you buy the kit I'll tell you some tips and tricks to watch while you are running nitrous on your car. With a wet shot from NX you don't have to upgrade fuel pumps or injectors the extra fuel is already added. Although there are things that can cause you to still blow you engine (bad fuel pump, clogged injectors, leaky selinoids, to much hp for the engine, etc.)

i would get my injectors cleaned at the time of install. i know a shop that will do labor for half price. im just getting really sick of being a bottom feeder. i know that engine has more potential. the n20 alternative just seems like the best choice, it would be nice to have that extra push only when needed.

Slow Poke
    if ur only going to runa 35 shot u shouild be fine if u run like 50+ change ur injectors.. lol iv been throw it lol.. with mine i was to lazy to change mine and shit happens..

Quote Originally Posted by Slow Poke
    if ur only going to runa 35 shot u shouild be fine if u run like 50+ change ur injectors.. lol iv been throw it lol.. with mine i was to lazy to change mine and shit happens..
    What exactly happened?