The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: please help ASAP, 30k service...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    the hardest part of doing an oil change on a galant is crawling under the car. other than that its a piece of cake. the oil filter just twists off and on. easy to get to. just buy a oil filter wrench for cheap. and then the drain plug thats easy too. take it out, let the oil drain, and then put it back in.

our cars isn't like other cars where you have to remove stuff to part of the undercarraige to get to the drain plug.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    k, got my car back, everything pretty much feels the same. but whatever, as long as it pays off in the long run. but u know whats weird....i got back in my car and there was an extra bottle of oil...full. so they only used 4, guess the guy at the auto store was right. now im thinking about getting those spark plug wires , like the ones from the GB, u think its worth it? i dont even know why i would need them, are they better in any way?

the oil pan holds about 4.2qt while the filter holds .3qt. ov course you don't get every last drop out but you should at least check the oil anyways to see if its enough

but yea wires don't really do much on our cars. besides the prettyness of the aftermarket wires, no real benefit unless your old ones are worn

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

lmfao... EVO oil change....you can pick up a case of oil for 25 bucks (full synthetic) and a filter for 10. Mobil 1 all the way. changing the oil is actually very easy on an 8g. just look under the front bumber, the filter is in plain sight.

unless your planning on more hp, common practice is a wire change at 60k.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12