The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WHERE CAN I BUY A BACK WINDOW WING FOR 2000 GTZ

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

WHERE CAN I BUY A BACK WINDOW WING FOR 2000 GTZ

I want to know where i can buy a back window wing 8g, like u seen on bmx,lexus,mersedes...i know they make it for my car, someone told me to go to ebay and some guy sell them and gave me an email but i tried it couldnt find him on ebay and i email the email and never heard nothing..vcan someone give me a # or website that i can get it from.. thanku

they are on ebay, the one guy has about 10 of them for sale.
    Love,
    Matt

THANK YOU GUYS

STR8304 THANK YOU I'M GOIN TO BUY IT, I WENT TO THE LINK YOU SEND ME AND IT WORKS THANKS ALSO THE PRICE IS GOOD

THANKS AGAIN BOTH OF U

GalantGuy96
    Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    wait a minute.........thats your car..................

I know, they move pretty fast! Dude asked if he could use my car. Sure, I don't mind.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    how does the window piece stay on? 3m tape?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

yeah i dont know how but I haven't heard any stories about any flying off while driving
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by HeadAche
    how does the window piece stay on? 3m tape?
    Yes there's 3M double adhesive but the real trick is to use window adhesive along with it. I had mine on for 4 months and after months of bombardment rain, the visor are still up and sooping.

is that shipping price right at $35 dam thats alot for a piece of plastic.
    SportBike Powder Coating
    "Not Just Bikes"

[email protected]
    Photos
    http://www.photobucket.com/sportbikepowdrcoating

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99BabyBenz-aka Herb)</div><div class='quotemain'>is that shipping price right at $35 dam thats alot for a piece of plastic.</div>
    Yeah, it is. When I did the group buy for them, I shipped out like 40 of them and the shipping price ranged from $6 to about $12 depending on where I was shipping them and how many were in the box. That was with FedEx which was cheaper than UPS and USPS. But of course I wasn't trying to make any money on the group buy, I was charging cost for everything.