The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shocks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    accept for the adjustable part.. what is teh difference between kyb gr-2 and agx..??.. see i am not going to be adjusting shocks as i am lazy so..

thats the only main difference.

but yea, my shocks and struts are adjustable but i don't adjust them. i just adjusted them when i first got them so i can fine tune the ride to how i like it.

you'd do somehting similar with the agx's. something you can't do with the gr2's.

at the lowest setting with my coils, i'll bounce around all over the place.

with the stiffest setting. you feel every single imperfection in the road.

i have like 2 general places i have it adjusted. i leave it semi soft for those times i have passengers in the car. so that im not bouncing around, yet the ride is still comfortable without feeling most of the bumps in the road.

then when its jsut me, i'll have it semi stiff. yea i feel some of the bumps in the road but the handling is better. i bounce just a tad when im going slow but once im on the highway going at a faster speed the ride is like a caddilac. i can barely feel any of the bumps in the road. i even purposely drive over osme of the rougher roads at high speeds cuz it makes me happy that i can't feel the bumps

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

hey ok.. but how easy is it to adjust them...

it takes me under a minute to adjust. i guess if u can turn a knob or use a screwdriver, you can adjust the setting.

ok. thankc.. so do i have remove my wheels and stuff or fit my hand thru the fender and its done? what about the back ones?

for the back you have to remove the back seat to adjust. i suggest you adjust the back to your liking b4 you put the seat back in.

for hte front its a matter of opening up the hood, popping off the dust cap from the top of the strut and adjusting.

ok.. thankx..for all ur help. i will ask around here again for GC which are made for the kyb's...

you know. most of the time you don't have to ask. i am pretty sure that 99% of the questions you've asked are already on the forums. just have to do a search.

i mean ask around here meaning shops.. around my area.. lol..nt on the forum..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12