The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oil spill....

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Oil spill....

well me being hella stupid i forgot to put the oil lid back on my engine, and after driving 10 miles my car starts smoking, I pull over and oil is alllll over under the hood. I wipe as much as i could off and put 3 quarts of oil in.
    -Did i do any real damage to my engine?
    -Is there anything else i need to do to so all that oil loss dosnt do damange?
    -Any other advides for this clumsy kid?

GalantGuy96
    first off, wtf is a oil lip?!?!?

whether your talking about the oil cap, or dip stick................no, you did not do any damage........you can drive all day becuase your engine parts still have some lubricant on them....so dont worry.
    dont worry about the oil loss, spilled oil never hurt anything.....you already added 3quarts so you should be fine.
    your okay, just make sure your at a good level on your dipstick before you forget to check.....

TGC Regular
    i think u just have to dump a bunch of kitty litter all over the engine, and you should be fine

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cardude03)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think u just have to dump a bunch of kitty litter all over the engine, and you should be fine</div>
    I'm sure his clumsy ass will actually do that.