The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Goodbye all fellow galant owners

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    gride99

Goodbye all fellow galant owners

Well all, Ive decided its time to trade in my galant :cry: . It has 118k miles on it and needs $1100 in repairs from my accident. I traded it in for a 2004 Mazda 6. Its charcole gray with the whole mazda speed bodykit, spoiler, 17 inch wheels, sport grill ect. I am going to miss my baby though. I had her for over five years now and put alot of time and money into it. Im still going to check in here now and then to see how everone is doing cause Im still a galant lover. I now I dont have alot of posts but I have been with this galant center even before it was called the galantcenter.com. I cant even remember what it was call before then. something like bigrichsgalantcenter or something :?: well, good luck to everyone and thier galants

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    daaaaaamn.. the maine chapter is down to 2 now...

TGC Regular

Re: Goodbye all fellow galant owners

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gride99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well all, Ive decided its time to trade in my galant :cry: . It has 118k miles on it and needs $1100 in repairs from my accident. I traded it in for a 2004 Mazda 6. Its charcole gray with the whole mazda speed bodykit, spoiler, 17 inch wheels, sport grill ect. I am going to miss my baby though. I had her for over five years now and put alot of time and money into it. Im still going to check in here now and then to see how everone is doing cause Im still a galant lover. I now I dont have alot of posts but I have been with this galant center even before it was called the galantcenter.com. I cant even remember what it was call before then. something like bigrichsgalantcenter or something :?: Â* well, good luck to everyone and thier galants </div>

, sniffles.
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

maximus
    Sorry to here you go,Good luck with your new mazda 6.Stop in here once and a while I can keep you posted for a meet if you want to still see some of our g's.I was hoping you would fix the g but good luck man.

gride99

meets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(maximus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry to here you go,Good luck with your new mazda 6.Stop in here once and a while I can keep you posted for a meet if you want to still see some of our g's.I was hoping you would fix the g but good luck man.</div>

I will for sure still be stopping in, and I will still come to a meet as weel. I was going to get my G fixed but I came across a deal I could not turn down. I drive alot of miles per week going from home to work so I had to get something with lower miles so I used my check from my accident as down paymnt.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    u trade in the whole car already or are u parting anything

Sorry to hear that you are getting rid of the Galant. I remember you from back before TGC. It was on BigRich's2KGalantCenter on Yahoo. There aren't too many of us OG's from back then anymore. Looks like we lost another one.

gride99

goodbye

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry to hear that you are getting rid of the Galant. I remember you from back before TGC. It was on BigRich's2KGalantCenter on Yahoo. There aren't too many of us OG's from back then anymore. Looks like we lost another one.</div>

Im still going to come around and see whats new. I tell you what, it really sucked watching the car dealer drive off in my G to sell it to a wholesaler. It was just time to get a new car with lower miles on it. I have a long comute to work and this was a really good deal.

gride99

parting out

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>u trade in the whole car already or are u parting anything</div>

sorry bro, traded in everything. All I have left is 2 stock OEM headlights (uncleared) and a set of 17" Nippon Racing, Advanti speed wheels with Toyos tires. Both items are up for grabs if anyone is in need.