The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New paint!

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    redinak

New paint!

I need some opinions! My car was wrecked and I am going to repaint the entire car.
    The original color was light blue and I do not want that color. Problem being that my interior is blue as well so I figured my colors are limited to White, Silver, or Blue!
    So I figured I would go Blue, but NOT what I had before!

Help me out, give me some ideas that would look good on my 7g.

schick
    I alway though a Galant would look good in a metallic silver.
    You could always go with some type of irridesent paint, looks blue at one angle and purple at another angle, etc.
    Depends on how much $$$ you are willing to spend.

AubDogg
    what about the WRX blue??? i was thinkin about that... but decided yellow was more flashy

redinak
    See I was thinking the WRX Blue as well or maybe something a little darker!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    a blue like this?

i did this a looonnggg time ago, but i just touched it up a tad and added a front bumper

7g for life!

Turboutlaw
    yea, definately dont get something plain. It costs a lot to get a paint job, and if you are going to get one make it awesome. Try variations of colors like black with pearl metallic or anything like that. Go to a local shop and check out some pics of what they can do. But for sure, don't just get something stock looking. Make it original...

AubDogg
    definitely... the point of a paint job is to get ppl lookin your way when u cruise down the street... if u dont like that... then dont waste your money.. go something ppl know isn't stock... be original... stand out

redinak
    Here is what I think I am going to do!

[/img]

redinak
    How's this?

brandon
    He has the JDM lights on that? How did I never see that before?

::scratches head::

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    heheheh I am sneaky

I broke into his garage one night and installed them for him :lauging:

:ironchief2:
    7g for life!

That's DJplay's car re-painted. It's not a crime to say who owns the car. It'd be a crime for getting mad that I did.

It's definitely cool, but get a different color, so that way you stay original and you both have one of a kind cars.

Somebody in my city was gonna copy my paint job on their cavalier, but I gave him 2 options, and he got smart real quick, lol. I guess he didn't want to see if a cavalier can float.