The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next step for handling?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    the galant gtz or the eclipse factory springs will lower your car around half an inch. chances are you'll probably won't notice it.

after that you're gonna be looking at the galant pro kit by eibach and the tein h-tech kit for the eclipse. those are around and inch drop.

from there you can look at the h&r springs for the galant and the eibach pro kit for the eclipse.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    would there be a noticable difference in handling from the GTZ springs?

to tell you the truth, i wouldn't even consider the eclipse/gtz springs. if the gtz came with a real "sport tuned" suspension i think a few of us woulda bought a gtz...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DOHCSTUNR)</div><div class='quotemain'>the agx rear adjustment should be mounted on the side of the strut, you can get to it by reaching around your rear tire. Â*I adjust mine while its on the ground.
    how do i post a picture, i've got one.</div>
    Yeah, the rear KYB AGXs for the 3G Eclipse/8G Galant are only 4 way adjustable and you adjust them at the top. The ones you have are for a 2G Eclipse FWD/7G Galant. Although, if anyone wanted some 8 way adjustable AGXs in the rear for their 8G Galant and wanted to be able to adjust them by reaching around the tire, I'm almost positive that the 2G Eclipse FWD/7G Galant ones will fit. But, I don't know how well they will perform and last since the 8G Galant is heavier.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cardude03)</div><div class='quotemain'>quick question, kinda offtopic but not really.

which springs will lower my 4cyl the LEAST?</div>

From looking at the pictures in your signiture, I thought your car was already dropped.

I went ahead and ordered the Eibach Prokit for the Eclipse and the KYB GR2 from Jessica over at PPS. I should have them installed by next week. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devgrp)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cardude03)</div><div class='quotemain'>quick question, kinda offtopic but not really.

which springs will lower my 4cyl the LEAST?</div>

From looking at the pictures in your signiture, I thought your car was already dropped.

I went ahead and ordered the Eibach Prokit for the Eclipse and the KYB GR2 from Jessica over at PPS. I should have them installed by next week. I'll let you guys know how it goes.</div>

lol, isnt it nice how the camera can trick the eye, lol

yeh, i definately wanna know how it goes, so post up when you get it all installed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234