The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G Comparable Front Lip Kits

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 195
    Yeah, I bought the lip and it is just regular ABS, not carbon fiber (the other pic is just for illustration). I already have plans to extend it on the sides and fiberglass the gap. And my car is a 2003.

If anyone in the San Francisco area with a 99-01 galant and stock bumper wants to try different lips, let me know.

bastards, now i got to go look for a 99-01 stock front and grill and lip :evil:

im already a step ahead of u Z. i have the front end. which is already customized. but more importantly i do have a spare bumper that i can use to mold off of for little to no downtime on my car. i should be getting a lip soon. im going to hit the yard up this weekend maybe or if that doesn't work, i know i can defintely get one for cheap at CSI.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

my friend just traded his 2001 civ for a tsx.. and he has all his body shit so.. he told me to try to fit his jdm lip.. so tonite is the nite to do it.. willl let u know how it goes.. by the way wanderinpinoy.. i am in LA.. so.. if ur projet works with the extensions of the lips and u can make it happen .. let me know.. i will just pay to make mine .. lol.. if its cool

hey wanderingpinoy.. i did try the lip but his car was a 2002 civic.. and it will fit to.. but like urs short.. so.. i am going to get it painted and may be trim the upper part so that it hold inside the grill part.. but i am not sue what to do with the endss.. let me know if u have any idea.. ?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Neel, post pics like Piony did...Share the wealth.
    -Pedro

hey sorry but i did nto have my camera.. but hey .. if i get a chance i will go to his house and take some pics.. ..may be i will be installing it this weekened but not sure if i should as i do nto know what to do with the edges. so..

Neel, I don't know how you are doing financially, but a shop should not charge you more than a 303 to extend it and paint it for you.

Please try to take pictures so i can add it to the list, even if not painted...like Piony did.
    -Pedro

What about this lip for the Audi S4

I've been looking at it for a couple of weeks now, and it looks like it would line up pretty good on the '99-'01 bumper. What do ya'll think.
    Mike

Stunner 2
    Wow that lip looks hot, where can i get it I am really good with fiberglass.

does any on have any idea or extending lips??? i am doin mine but side are short so.. please... help.

if you odn't know how to fiberglass. leave it to the shops to do..

Stunner 2
    I suggest cutting the ends about 3 inches from end and extend from there were you need it to be. I am also going to try this but I am adding some more detail to the ends maybe a small wing or a connection to the top of the bumper. I saw some pics that PINOY had posted of some Jap spec galant lips. Pinoy could you post those here for us

where did he post themm?.. and why u cutting the endds.. isnt it already short.. u need to add right not cut?

hey here is my install.. recommendations need to extend the lip.. for right now will go wit pinoyv6's advise.. go to wallmat andsee what they got.. here i the mine.. what do u guys say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>where did he post themm?.. and why u cutting the endds.. isnt it already short.. u need to add right not cut?</div>

yea take his advice. its easier to cut it like wanderingpinoy did and fill in the gap with fiberglass than it would be to just extend the ends. if you just extend the ends you have to worry about fabricating the ends and matching the contour. if you fill in the gap its a lil bit easier

Has anyone tried the 94-97 accord lip kits?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'>Has anyone tried the 94-97 accord lip kits?</div>

No Not Yet. I'm having trouble finding shops here in NY that have Lips on stock...All the shops here say that those are special orders. I guess the demand here in NY is not as big as on the west or south.

[size=18]<span style='color:darkred'>NEEL, PLEASE POST A PIC OF THE ENTIRE BUMPER WITH THE LIP ON IT SO I CAN POST IT ON THE LIST.</span>
    -Pedro

here is what i installed almost a week ago .. and guess what.. today i was taking my gf to dentist and front tires blew of an 18wheller and so.. the small rubber part hit my front and so the lip was broken.. i will post the pics of the broken lip but here is what it looks liked after modifications..

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast