The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO VIII head...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Well a 6bolt 4g63t doesnt quite bolt up to an 8g Galant, thats the only reason they go for Evo 4-8 engines...
    7g for life!

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well a 6bolt 4g63t doesnt quite bolt up to an 8g Galant, thats the only reason they go for Evo 4-8 engines...</div>

beat me too it seth

Would love to get a 6bolt 4G63t in my ride but with it being turned 180 that would be to much fabrication to do IMO.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well a 6bolt 4g63t doesnt quite bolt up to an 8g Galant, thats the only reason they go for Evo 4-8 engines...</div>

I think what he meant was our 4g64 block & 1st Gen heads :?:
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

8ggalant
    cant do that either

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FastNFabolous)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well a 6bolt 4g63t doesnt quite bolt up to an 8g Galant, thats the only reason they go for Evo 4-8 engines...</div>

I think what he meant was our 4g64 block & 1st Gen heads :?:</div>

Would love to do that but can't.. engine is still turned from the 1G head. The only way other people are using the 4g64 block is using one from a Spyder which is facing the right way for the 4g63t head.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12