The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Civic Lip Project [56K Warning - Pic Heavy]

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 161

Redone using a second lip for extension piece, and bonded together using "Bondo Bumper Repair Kit" - loose test fit shown (held in by friction only, and not yet attached with tape or screws).

Still needs some finishing/cleanup work.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Nice lip. I think the entire thing would look original if you paint the lip, grilles & fog light area. But that just my opinion. You should photoshop it first.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

What lip is that?
    Looks really good, btw.

Headache, any updates from you?
    -Pedro

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Imma get my cousin to take pics of it today and try and get one you guyz to host it for me. I think my fitment came out pretty damn well.. so hopefully by 8:30 2nite i should have the pics taken..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

hit me on AIM at ZAYWHAA if you need the picture hosted.
    -Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>

What lip is that?
    Looks really good, btw.</div>

Thats still the Mugen 99-01 Civic Lip, but the extension piece was cut from a second civic lip.

any progress with this project?
    -Pedro

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalamidad)</div><div class='quotemain'>any progress with this project?</div>
    Right now its on hold - I need new shocks to get back some ground clearance

you are going to color match the lip tho right

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPEEDDEMON03)</div><div class='quotemain'>you are going to color match the lip tho right</div>

You, know, I may actually just keep it black, mainly because generic black paint is cheaper than the colormatch silver paint I would want to use, and I know it will get scuffed up from the way I drive

thought i seen it painted already was it ps'd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SPEEDDEMON03)</div><div class='quotemain'>thought i seen it painted already was it ps'd</div>

No that was the actually the first lip I made, but it was destroyed while driving on the highway :cry:

oh sorry about that

I should have had this pick up months ago, but o well... here she is...

I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

looks nice... is that lamin x film on heads as well as fogs?>

nope, a few of my friends go to a lot of the 24 hours races and said that the yellow haze on a lot of the cars is because the headlight is sprayed and then baked to get the color. So mine are actually completely yellow inside and out, including a set of yellow 2000k Rabrig bulbs headlight and fog light... worst part about it, gettin stopped by the police every other day..

looks good.. i got some yellow fogs on mine . but was a film .. but did not look good as urs.. now got projctor yellows .... posty more pics of ur ride..i like the whole bronz/black combo

i will get some 2morrow....

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Is that the same lip that WanderingPinoy used? I didn't know that you're Jamaican!

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    Is that the same lip that WanderingPinoy used? I didn't know that you're Jamaican!
    I'm not sure what lip he used, but this lip is of a 98 integra, and has been heavily modified to fit as well as, it does.. Yea man I am from Jamaica tru yard boi.. Im originally from St. Elizabeth, Jamaica...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast