The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Something I found on ebay I dont think has been posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33

here

http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/PWP-whoisthis

best i could do on sound bites...
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

TGC Regular
    hmmm, sounds nice, but about the idle, was the microphone like really close to the muffler, cuz it sounded pretty loud

idle

lol yea.. i was using a phone thats all i got... i was right next to the muffler because i thought that it would be low.. the idle sounds like that but obviously a lot lower.. at idle it is pretty low deep tone but just enough to let u know there is an exhaust.. the moment u move it gets loud.... the other ones were from in my car == thats the best i can by myself
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7965238475&rd=1

they say we can setup a group buy. im no expert in setting up group buys but ill be interested if some1 else does it.
    it looks like they lowered the price and shipping as well.

is the exhaust angleing up or down?

angle

its angled up n to the drivers side

IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO GET INTO THAT GROUP BUY. IREALLY DON'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT GROUP BUYING BUT I DEFINATELY NEED AN EXHAUST AND I'M NOT TRYING TO GO BROKE DOING IT.

angle

angles up and to the drivers side

by the way try the link for the sounds it should work now...

Re: here

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathansgalant
    hey i click on this link but goes to some web page and not to links of the sounds????

????

where does it go because it works for me just fine

hey that sounds good thats the sound i been looking for i just bought that system like last week so im really looking forward to puttin it on when i get back to the states plus i got headers also and you just made me even more anxious to return home
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

Ross
    That sounds really good, have you gotted a price for the group buy yet, i would probably do it.

GalantGuy96
    man i posted this a long time ago

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12