The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How many of you guys have spares?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sospecial11)</div><div class='quotemain'>don't ever use fix a flat in a tire you want to keep. That stuff turns hard inside your tire and it it's heavy. It will throw off your alingmnet. And you will have to buy new tire. Or if you want you can take the tire off the wheel and chissle that crap out.</div>

Usually if you put that stuff in the tire, most likely means you have to take the tire off the rim and it has to be cleaned out. "fix a flat" is temporary once you put it in go to your nearest tireshop and have them fix the tire, nuff said!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Buy a plug kit so you can fix the flat yourself like i did.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was thinkin about takin my spare out to put my amp n cap down there and put plexiglass over it for a custom system, but naa its not wise.</div>

I was feeling this way too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wanderingpinoy)</div><div class='quotemain'>I still have my donut in the trunk - with my luck the second I take it out I'd get a flat.</div>

my luck also
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

VIO
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>what the hell is the piont of this thread!!!..........do you have A.D.D.?</div>

Just an FYI...no longer called A.D.D. It is now refered to A.D.H.D. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder. 8)</div>

a.d.d. and a.d.h.d. are two different disorders. you can have an attention deficit with or without hyperactivity. a.d.d. is caused because the synaptic cleft is two wide and neurotransmitters get "lost" from the axon to the receptor sites. this causes the nerve not to fire and thus the signal gets "lost". the a.d. in a.d.h.d. is caused by the hyperactivity which is, in turn, caused by a completely different mechanism. the hyperactivity isn't caused by the a.d., the a.d. is caused by the hyperactivity. the synapse are firing too often as opposed to not often enough. thus two counterintuitive disorders with similar end results. cheers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>what the hell is the piont of this thread!!!..........do you have A.D.D.?</div>

Just an FYI...no longer called A.D.D. It is now refered to A.D.H.D. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder. 8)</div>

a.d.d. and a.d.h.d. are two different disorders. you can have an attention deficit with or without hyperactivity. a.d.d. is caused because the synaptic cleft is two wide and neurotransmitters get "lost" from the axon to the receptor sites. this causes the nerve not to fire and thus the signal gets "lost". the a.d. in a.d.h.d. is caused by the hyperactivity which is, in turn, caused by a completely different mechanism. the hyperactivity isn't caused by the a.d., the a.d. is caused by the hyperactivity. the synapse are firing too often as opposed to not often enough. thus two counterintuitive disorders with similar end results. cheers.</div>

You sure? I thought that the DSM (not car DSM, but psychology DSM) stated that ADHD was what used to diagnose a patient and that they no longer used ADD.

VIO
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VIO)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Messiah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krispy03)</div><div class='quotemain'>what the hell is the piont of this thread!!!..........do you have A.D.D.?</div>

a.d.d. and a.d.h.d. are two different disorders. you can have an attention deficit with or without hyperactivity. a.d.d. is caused because the synaptic cleft is two wide and neurotransmitters get "lost" from the axon to the receptor sites. this causes the nerve not to fire and thus the signal gets "lost". the a.d. in a.d.h.d. is caused by the hyperactivity which is, in turn, caused by a completely different mechanism. the hyperactivity isn't caused by the a.d., the a.d. is caused by the hyperactivity. the synapse are firing too often as opposed to not often enough. thus two counterintuitive disorders with similar end results. cheers.</div>

You sure? I thought that the DSM (not car DSM, but psychology DSM) stated that ADHD was what used to diagnose a patient and that they no longer used ADD.</div>

for simple purposes adhd is considered a subset of add. there are actually three types of ad. there's predominantly inattentive, predominantly hyperactive and impulsive, and combined. cheers.

Just an FYI...no longer called A.D.D. It is now refered to A.D.H.D. Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder.

a.d.d. and a.d.h.d. are two different disorders. you can have an attention deficit with or without hyperactivity. a.d.d. is caused because the synaptic cleft is two wide and neurotransmitters get "lost" from the axon to the receptor sites. this causes the nerve not to fire and thus the signal gets "lost". the a.d. in a.d.h.d. is caused by the hyperactivity which is, in turn, caused by a completely different mechanism. the hyperactivity isn't caused by the a.d., the a.d. is caused by the hyperactivity. the synapse are firing too often as opposed to not often enough. thus two counterintuitive disorders with similar end results. cheers.

You sure? I thought that the DSM (not car DSM, but psychology DSM) stated that ADHD was what used to diagnose a patient and that they no longer used ADD <span style='color:red'>Whats the point?</span>
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

GalantGuy96
    wtf is the point of all this mindless giberish?
    can we get back to the pointless thread now..?

I carry fix a tire w/ my 8G but I wont anymore, thanx to you guys.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

If you have a posi,or limited slip rear end,you have to have a spare of exactly the same heighth as the rest of your tires or you will destroy the rear end. And that is not mindless giberish...unless you enjoy blowing money at your rear axle.
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

Quote Originally Posted by maximus99
    If you have a posi,or limited slip rear end,you have to have a spare of exactly the same heighth as the rest of your tires or you will destroy the rear end. And that is not mindless giberish...unless you enjoy blowing money on your rear axle.
    wrong way around. 98% of us here have fwd galants so we'd have no rear end. the other 2% are the lucky ones with the gsx's and the vr4's

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I'm not sure if any of us have "posi" front wheel drive....

Quote Originally Posted by maximus99
    I'm not sure if any of us have "posi" front wheel drive....
    of course we won't have a tru "posi." thats a GM term. for all i know no1 on this board has and gm parts as a part of their drivetrain. maybe gm fluid but not gm parts.

but there are manufacturers out there like kazz phanton grip, and quaife that make lsd's that can be put into our cars.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I didnt actually mean to infer we have a GM version,but limited slip generically speaking. I just used the GM term loosely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12