Thread: $400 dollars for the eclipse brake system for my 7g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    blue ice send them to my email then

[email protected]

thanks man 8)
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

dude that looks sick and awsome i love the whole brake system :thumbsup: :approve: :blue:

how much this the rear brake system cost you @ the dealer, also how much did the rear brake calipers cost you.

I saw them @ discount auto parts for $65 dollars a pair, the gub assembly for $70 i think for the rear and $95 for the front, i also plan on buying on ebay the whole drilled slotted brake disks
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i say go for it man, those prices are less than what it paid. so you'll probably come out a little cheaper. I've got extra parts that i didn't even touch, so i'm going to take those back to the dealer and get a refund, i'm sure my guy will do it. i got both sides for e brake cables to return, i have bolts they sold me that didn't fit. I'll have to find my invoice, but i'll prbably have about $100 coming back, and then probably another $150 in core exchange parts back to advanced auto.

GPTourer
    That is true, only the GSX's have the dual pistons. Also 2000 Eclipse GT's have them too, but only for that year - might be useful to the 8G guys.

SamirDarji
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    Damn nice job!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12