The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoiler lights?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Staten Island, New York. & Piscataway, NJ

Spoiler lights?

some of my leds are dimmer than others on my spoiler brake light, and it looks kinda crappy and gives the car a "messy" look. do I need to repplace the whole light unit? anyone else had this problem??

That is a good question. Mine is gone out completely. I was wondering if I needed to just replace the whole thing too.

sounds like you need to replace the led's.

if you want you can take apart the unit and desolder the led's from the circuit board, figure out the voltage of the led, find a replacement LED and then solder that back onto the circuit board and finally pray you didn't mess anything up.

or you could go to a place like http://spoilerlights.com/ and just buy a new module

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    sounds like you need to replace the led's.

if you want you can take apart the unit and desolder the led's from the circuit board, figure out the voltage of the led, find a replacement LED and then solder that back onto the circuit board and finally pray you didn't mess anything up.

or you could go to a place like http://spoilerlights.com/ and just buy a new module
    Is that the same site that sells the blue ones? And are they illegal?
    Holla ATCHA BOI!!!!!

they sell blue led's. dunno if htey will fit

but more than likely the blue will be illegal in your area. if cops give a shit about anything then they are illegal

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    they are illegal
    and also rice