The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 22's on the galant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thebirdman13)</div><div class='quotemain'>and a 255 is 10" wide... like i said b4, how do you plan on turning? even if you make the wheel well a little bigger... what is the offset of the wheels?</div>

Not higher than +38mm. I haven't seen a 22" Wheel with a higher offset and I sell them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thebirdman13)</div><div class='quotemain'>and a 255 is 10" wide... like i said b4, how do you plan on turning? even if you make the wheel well a little bigger... what is the offset of the wheels?</div>

who needs to turn when you can go forward and backward?

and when you wanna change directions just have people get out and push you there

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

Experienced TGC Member
    well actually those rims on my car are up for sale. I wreck my car out and i got another 8 g. And like i said, yeah i do have a hook up on rims and tires, it depends on what kinda of rims u want, but i can get them, and the lil comment about my car, I got some dubs comin, so its gonna shut alot of things down.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(i_could_care_less)</div><div class='quotemain'>maybe on a 9 gen, but on a 8 gen? Â*why? Â*with all the work and money going into it plus the rims and tires, that alone will be worth more than the car. Â*why not get a caprice, caddy, or cutty to do that to. Â*makes more sense to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>its not that hard for caprice and a cadillac, u can put 24's on them without a lift. But 22's on a galant. Wow dats all i have to say. If u do it, u will be on top. Ur gonna need a runnin start to get in it. But if u want some rim and tires. Holla at me, I can get you a good price.</div>
    pvu_rida, what kind of hook up you got? by the looks of your rims, you may need to hook yourself up first.

anyway thebirdman, good luck to you though. i would definately like to see the finished work.</div>

rainfever
    eh its just an expensive tonka truck....

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i think 22s would look STOOOPID.

Those rims are almost expensive as our used Galants
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I will sell you my nitrous bottle just incase you get stuck at a light...those things gotta be heavy as hell..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12