The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fuel filter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 51
    sykgalant00

fuel filter

yo where the fuk is the fuel filter located in a 00 galant es hola back at me a.s.a.p

BlankMan
    yo da beatch hangs in da fuel tank wit da pump

J

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    naw dog, i dont beliv dat be da filter. homie

sykgalant00
    ite so where is it need to know got 75,000 miles need to change

Yo G money.. dat foo blank-mayne up top juss tole you where it be chillin up in yo. Yall dudnt need tuh axe twice. Yuh know wut Im sayin. I be out diss. I gota ta go smoke some if ya know what im sayin. aight den.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yo G money.. dat foo blank-mayne up top juss tole you where it be chillin up in yo. Â*Yall dudnt need tuh axe twice. Â*Yuh know wut Im sayin. Â*I be out diss. Â*I gota ta go smoke some if ya know what im sayin. aight den.</div>
    translated

hey, my name is matt, and i run a meth lab. let me know if you need anything. i keep it real because im from the streets. bitch

sykgalant00
    wut the fuk is wrong with u guys damn u talk ur getto or something get help lol and thanks bye the way

sykgalant00
    wut the fuk man y the fuk iit in there for mitsu sux

man, krispy, we can handle this like some gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shit.

:mg: You nuh im legit cuzz, the OG Galant ryduh hood style wit my speakus in da trunk of funk.

im out diss, i gots to get my grape soda from my 11 shorties. Ya know, I take care uh my keedz.
    Love,
    Matt

yo foo need i remind you?
    bieotch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo da beatch hangs in da fuel tank wit da pump

J</div>
    i think thats just the strainer, not the filter.

I got hella strainers, I be mixin my own paint when I tag up on the freeway bridge yo. Plus I like veggies too and my woman be putting my veggies up on the strainer when she washes that, right befo I do a driveby on the man.
    Love,
    Matt

sykgalant00
    wut the hell is wrong wit you if u think ur funny ur not all i ask was a simply question

TGC Regular
    but when u say hola, and yo, and fuk, it makes you seem less intelligent

You need a clean fuel filtuh when you roll, I got me one of dem gold plated ones for the bling bling factor. I be rolling down fremont street and dem ho's be like, dayum you see that gold fuel filtah on that whip. dats when I smile and flash em my gold toof. then I tell em to put em on da glass.
    Love,
    Matt

midwestgalant
    you guys sound like some shit off of aqua teen hunger force

funny shit though

sykgalant00
    well when u grew up in th getto thats all u know how to speak and last i check i am form brooklyn ny thank you

roolin down freemont! sucka not on muh turf. if i seez your bitch ass bling blingin on muh turf im funna put a gold bullit in you gold toof filled head! aight?
    then im gonna steal your shoes.

just wondering why u were looking for it cuz..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>the fuel filter is not replacable, nor should it need to be replaced. </div>

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

sykgalant00
    lol midwest i thought so but didnt wannna say anything yo guys im just fuking wit yall hola

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast