The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18 Inch Rims ... Wil THese Fit?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Tight2Def

18 Inch Rims ... Wil THese Fit?

Question for you guy about wheel Size,,, I thinking about getting these rims,,,,

THe specs on these are 18x9 275/60/18 Tires

Will These work?

18x9...too wide...you're gonna start rubbing before u even get the wheels on the lugs...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I think it's 7, 7.5, or 8 in. wide that will work. Am I right?

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

u'll need a wide body kit to fit 9" wide wheels and 275's on a galant. either that or raise the car for more clearance. btw, what's the offset?

8" max if you still want the fenders to cover your tires, lol. I wanted to go bigger too but found out how little space we have in there.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

wheelsboutique
    I have those wheels..in 18x7.5...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>u'll need a wide body kit to fit 9" wide wheels and 275's on a galant. Â*either that or raise the car for more clearance. Â*btw, what's the offset?</div>

Is that for the front only or does that apply to the back also. I am about to order my rims Friday and teh set comes with 18x8 up front and 18x9 in the rear.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Angelina264

Rims

Sup! My rims are 18 x 7.5. They stick out a tiny bit, but you can't really tell. I definately think that if they're 18 x 9 they'll stick out and rub way to much. holla

galant2nr
    Are you serious? I think you are looking at truck wheels and tires. 275/60-18?
    You better check into a lift kit too because there is no way those will fit...