The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Rear Body Kit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 60 of 60
    8G_GTZ
    i was thinking about molding some civic headlights into my side mirrors. but then i thought, "wouldn't it be cool if i did some 20" wheels into my windshield?"

Steve

i'm gonna take my fenders completely off, and cut out the back ones, and put 26" giovannas on and a cadillac front end conversion, an R34 conversion in the rear with a 96" wide aluminum drag wing...and a 7" monster tach and a CO2 purge kit, and a BOV soundalike
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

oh well we'll just see how it turns out.... they will make as though it would seem like its made for an 8g perfectly...you can have any design you can imagine and they'll make a mold for it for our 8gs

8G_GTZ
    ^^doubt it^^

steve

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by icEbErg629
    oh well we'll just see how it turns out.... they will make as though it would seem like its made for an 8g perfectly...you can have any design you can imagine and they'll make a mold for it for our 8gs
    ask em bout my roof idea

8G_GTZ
    even though it's 11:30 right now, i think i'm gonna go mold the headlights into my mirrors real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun7g
    even though it's 11:30 right now, i think i'm gonna go mold the headlights into my mirrors real quick.
    >>>>sorry I also tried tickling my feet and still I'm not laughing...but seriously though

8G_GTZ
    that's probably because you have no sense of humor and can't take a joke. "but seriously", once you get into an accident that day you get your car back from "the shop", your custom rear will be ruined and then insurance won't pay for it because they would care less if it's custom or not. then you'll cry and post pics on here and no one will care. k, thanks, bye, have a nice day, BIOTCH!

Steve

8G_GTZ
    and also, you said you didn't want anything ricey. why would you post that light blue one up there^^. how is that not ricey? ricer

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmills
    yeah that looks alot like the rieger kits for audi/VW/BMWs. I like it alot, nice and clean, but like was said before I think there's just a bit too much mesh going on in the front. If he blacked it out it would be a lot better IMO. I think the Evolution on the rear is a little out of place too. Is that rear spoiler available overseas only...I've seen a couple Euro Gs with the same one as that black one, which is clearly different than the GTZ spoiler.
    i think that spoiler is for the older style m3s,,,ive seen many older m3s with that exact spoiler and almost same kit...

that's probably because you have no sense of humor and can't take a joke. "but seriously", once you get into an accident that day you get your car back from "the shop", your custom rear will be ruined and then insurance won't pay for it because they would care less if it's custom or not. then you'll cry and post pics on here and no one will care. k, thanks, bye, have a nice day, BIOTCH!

Steve

>>umm are you a fortune teller? umm what if I tell you that I already have a "custom work insurance" from my insurance company? umm why wouldd I cry? what are you bitter about? oops i think i just found a reason to laugh at someone hatin'

ps. lets keep this thread positive and doubter-free

Steve

>>umm are you a fortune teller? umm what if I tell you that I already have a "custom work insurance" from my insurance company? umm why wouldd I cry? what are you bitter about? oops i think i just found a reason to laugh at someone

ps. lets keep this thread positive and doubter-free

8G_GTZ
    why would you double post? why would you say umm so many times? nervous?

Censee
    lock time yet?? no?? alright!

sorry about the double post, it's my bad. about the "ummm", I'm still figuring out about the humor you were trying to get across...maybe i'm just slow. on a serious note, let's keep this thread productive and stop trying to be a smart ass/childish... no one cares so let's not ruin my thread.

moving on..

8G_GTZ
    sorry bro. just tryin to have fun. good luck with your project.

Steve

Censee

Steve
    aww someone feels guilty,,,,,,how cute........

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee

Steve
    stfu you f****** idiot

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee

Steve
    stfu you f****** idiot

lick my hairy nutsack

Hey Censee

What body kit is it that you have. Looks sweet!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123