The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8G Galant bulb list

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    Guys, looking to replace the burnt bulbs on my hvac control panel. The bulbs in it are tiny and the shops I checked didn't have 'em. I couldn't take a pic when I took them apart but let me share an image off eBay. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8aHRnO-l2p8MlRJWTU3N3RkNkU/edit?usp=sharing I want to replace the tiny bulbs within these buttons. Any idea what bulbs are inside them?

Is that from the 8g JDM galant? That climate control looks different from what we have here in the states. The last time I got my HVAC bulbs, I bought them from the dealer, they were not that expensive, and they come with little covers to match the OEM colors.

He wants to change the bulbs for the buttons. I don't think they're replaceable.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Yep. Want to replace the bulbs for the buttons. A mate of mine took the button apart to see whether the bulb can be replaced. It seemed replaceable. But we couldn't find the proper bulbs since they were tiny. My phone was dead at the time so I couldn't even take a pic to show you guys. By any chance, do you happen to know the smallest LED bulb numbers that might suit?

Just replaced my HVAC/climate control bulbs. They're the annoying little Toshiba V2 sockets with bulbs that clip inside of them. Kinda like christmas lights.

For a stopgap measure, OReilly's carries a pack of 2721 bulbs in little red plastic sockets. I pulled the bulbs out of the sockets and they fit fine in the Toshiba V2 sockets in our HVAC units.

Based on what I'm reading elsewhere, a T1.5 or #74 wedge base bulb will fit these sockets. Gonna order some LEDs to put in there later.

FYI, these are the same bulbs that light up the ash tray/cigarette lighter socket.
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

Okay, though I'm not sure how accurate it is, but concerning the HVAC bulbs, (if anyone is still wondering), I guess I found an answer from the 3G forum :)

http://www.club3g.com/forum/problem-...placement.html

put it simple, there are 2 T5s for the main light, then 1 T4(or T4.2?) right behind the middle switch - Supposed to be green, and the rest 3 are T3s (the blue one next to the T4 and 2 yellow for the 2 buttons)

I'm excited to put those coming new bulbs on and proves it is right

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234