The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car show suff

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    G99

Car show suff

hey whats up im going to be going to car shows and I want to know what you guys use around the tires and wheels or where you can buy alot of it,(you know the coton to make it look like a smoke show.

Thanks.

everytime i see that to me it looks like stuffing for stuffed animals or pillows from like a fabric store

Censee
    dude dont do those dumb stuff that people do at car shows like cotton around the wheels or in the engine bay,or stuffed animals,,,,everybody laughs at those people,,its RICE and its just looks retarted,,,,,but ucan prolly find a bunch at home depot or lowes

8G_GTZ
    i personally like the car on jack stands with one wheel off showing the brakes. put a bunch of mirrors under your car too if you keep it clean under there. and lots of light around it to show details.

Steve

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar

01GalantLSV6
    hey whats up im going to be going to car shows and I want to know what you guys use around the tires and wheels or where you can buy alot of it,(you know the coton to make it look like a smoke show.

Thanks.
    well, you can go to sports authority, purchase a hunting rifle, and end the misery that is your life.

you can go to like walmart or like hte fabric store and get some polyfil. its the white stuff they used to stuff pillows.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    or get a fog machine like matt did

That polyfil around the tires is so 1990's, I did that to my minitruck back in the day.

What would be cool and bring you into 2005 is to get lighter fluid put it in your fender well and light it on fire...try that...you will have more elements.
    1. fire = who does not like fire
    2. smoke = no need for polyfill
    3. heat = if its cool out, you have a heat source
    4. signal = if you are at a huge car show, you will notice the smoke trail and find your own car.

Just some feedback.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03
    or get a fog machine like matt did
    haha, yeah in tha pic I would have had more smoke from my fog machine but I didnt have a FAN in my engine bay to blow more fog out.

I found out the hardway at midnight mayhem, never do a burnout with your A/C on. <coughing coughing still> :pukey:
    Love,
    Matt

G99
    yeah i gess its kind of old now , I think having a smoke machine with strobes and my blue fading under glow kit would be better.