Magnaflow Street Series Muffler

Max HP:
    143.4 @ 5250 RPM

Max Torque:
    159.3 @ 4250 RPM

*UPDATE*
    Here's a link to the video, 5.6MB (Right-click and save):
    http://home.comcast.net/~len_dejesus/BRGBa...5-03-30Run2.wmv

damn thats good stuff how was there customer service? im getting mine dyno'd at blacktrax's in milpitas next week
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    so the V6 is putting down 145 hp, when the i4's engine is supposed to put that down.. that dam whp always gets me

01GalantLSV6
    the I4 must put down under 100 whp

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by 01GalantLSV6
    i think it was 90-110whp,,if im not mistaken

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by 01GalantLSV6
    i think it was 90-110whp,,if im not mistaken
    I better not hear 1 mofuqqin i4 8g owner saying shit about slow ass civics, lol

when is we gon be free????

Quote Originally Posted by underated
    damn thats good stuff how was there customer service? im getting mine dyno'd at blacktrax's in milpitas next week
    They were actually pretty cool, price wasn't too bad either - $75 for the baseline run with 3 pulls. They also do tuning for $125 hour.

Experienced TGC Member
    Honestly Im suprised and not all at once. The torque is excellent (tq converter), though the HP numbers suggest that we have some of the highest DTL around. Seriously were looking at a whole 25% DTL. I would love to see what a stock 3G 5spd GT dynos at.

yah most i4's can be beat by stock civics not only cuz of the hp but the weight. im glad im not in that group anymore lol
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    So with the basics on an I-4:

1) CAI
    2) Catback
    3) Headers
    4) Tune up

about how much WHP can I look forward to ?

with that and noway to tune it your looking at around 115 no with an safc or some type of fuel management you can squeeze some more hp out

with that and noway to tune it your looking at around 115 no with an safc or some type of fuel management you can squeeze some more hp out
    Are you talking about the Apexi SAFC? If so how much do those cost? I heard they are not cheap.

you can get the first gen ones for 100-150 the safc2's are in the 225-300 range

you can get the first gen ones for 100-150 the safc2's are in the 225-300 range
    Where can I buy the first gen SAFC?

check out dsmtraders.com dsmtuner.com local car forums in the forsale sections, ebay there are alot of places to get them from but most will be used

just to spice up this conversation, remember that dynos are not like scales... there is almost no consistency between brands or even between different model dynos in the same brand. they are really good for identifying increases or decreases in power for tuning (given that b4 and after runs were done on the same dyno), but they are not so good for comparing two different cars on two different dynos.

check out dsmtraders.com dsmtuner.com local car forums in the forsale sections, ebay there are alot of places to get them from but most will be used
    I think I know what I'm buying next week :evil: Is it hard to tune with those things?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    You need more then an SAFC to tune. You need to know your A/F ratios to tune with an SAFC and an plain ole A/F gauge will not cut it. If you do not accurately know if you are running lean or rich and SAFC is useless.

Also you most likely do not need an SAFC unless you are heavily NA modified(cams, cam gear, high comp pistons, bigger injectors, ect) or you are using some form of forced induction(turbo, s/c, or nitrous).
    7g for life!

Ah ok, I don't have any of that. For the most part I just have a full header back exhaust and a short ram intake. Just trying to squeeze out what I can without getting nitrous or rebuilding shit before I throw all my money to turboing the car(yes I know I have to get rid of the header in order to turbo).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast