The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: do ppl buy the stock 15" steelies?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

do ppl buy the stock 15" steelies?

is there a market for the stock 15" steelies off a 2003 G? what should i do with them because theyre just taking up space in my house. what about the donut?

i sold my 16" steelies to a wheel shop for 50 bucks..

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

01GalantLSV6
    your from queens? do they have tires? if they have tires id buy them from you for a cheap price.

did u sell urs with tires pinoy?

ya, im from queens. but im in stonybrook, LI most of the time cuz of college

ya, they have tires. about 19000 on the ODO when i replaced the wheels.

i sold mine iwht hubcaps but no tires.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    yeah people still buy steelies. I bought my off some guy for 5 bucks. When i bought my g, it already had rims on the them. But i bought them anyway because you never know when you need the stocks

NYmagicstk
    <span style='color:blue'>I'd like to get the stock rims that come on the 3g eclipse with the mitsu symbols on them for the winter, so at least I have something remotely nice on my car then, but I would buy stock steelys with oem hubs. They're always good to have... especially if you live in NYC. You might break your nice chrome rims like I did, But being nieve, I got rid of my perfectly good stocks. Now I have two different ugly rims on my car till I fix my chromes.</span>

Just buy rims cheap OOOOOOOOO :twisted: :twisted:
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

NYmagicstk
    Quote Originally Posted by verywhite01
    Just buy rims cheap OOOOOOOOO :twisted: :twisted:
    Are you telling me to buy cheap rims, or did you call me cheap-o? If it's the latter... :Fuckyou: :fingers: :jester: