The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i was bored, so i threw a turbo in my G (4g64t)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 40
    Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar

i was bored, so i threw a turbo in my G (4g64t)

aaahhh my best kept secret. stage 2 turbo from turbonetics. that sucker weigh in at 17lbs, the whole kit is about 80lbs! i was on my way out the door when this arrived, so ill put more pictures/info at a later time. enjoy :twisted:

dammm .. nice !!! how much was that?

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    whoops. about $3,000 :cry: hopefully its worth it 8)

dammm.. i was thinking about gettin one to.. do the prices vary depending on what kind u want or its just a set amount?.. how do u know which turbo is good or not?

GalantGuy96
    holly hell you cock sucking bitch made ass motherfucker....
    dont lie!!!
    u CANT be serious....
    but if you are, that is damn crazy.

8ggalant
    congrats bro what kit did u get??

theblackpearl
    that sure is perty... :shock: dude the header looks really nice painted, what paint did you use bro?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    thats def his engine bay, I see the neon and the dry ice box hes planning..damn way to keep a secret man, im impressed :thumbsup:

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    and yes, what did you paint your header with

thats a monster turbo to only run 6 lbs on
    hope you don't blow your motor on the first pull.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member
    Damn thats fucking awsome bro. Its kind funny that all at once the Westcoast 8Gers are going turbo...while the V6 guys are left to go jack off.

Anyways, can't wait till your tranny goes out so I can win a race against you.

edit: Just noticed how massive taht thing is. :shock:

01GalantLSV6
    yea, that turbo is huge for a stock motor. you better change out your internals or youll be running very low boost with alot of lag.

OMG...that turbo is huge...i cant even begin to imagine the amount of lag your gonna have. what are the specs?

i hope you got everything out planned to the last detail with a turbo of that size...not to mention the deep pocket to fund a project of that size. :shock:
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn thats fucking awsome bro. Â*Its kind funny that all at once the Westcoast 8Gers are going turbo...while the V6 guys are left to go jack off</div>

Patience young paduwan... :twisted:

Good shit my man. I've been looking at turbo kits elsewhere like the last two days since it seems the sds may be out of reach :/. I WILL have some kinda forced induction by sometime in the summer. BTW, anybody wanna buy a T3 turbo?

Slow Poke
    Chris man HOLY! shit man doin it big.. u got to give me a ride in that thing when its done.. man give me a call i want to stop by and see that best..!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    What exhaust manifold and injectors are you going to run? I met a kid with a turbo civic hatch today running a turbonetics t3/t4, looked exactly the same. Not sure which engine he is running, but he is only running it at 5psi. I didnt ride in it, but it sounded like it lagged bad. But with your 2.4L it should spool descently depending on what a/r it is and what not.
    7g for life!

damn thats huge.. i was wondering the same thing as seth but that thing is gonna require some custom work fitting it in. i think its gonna lag unless its BB but once it kick hold on hahaha

did that really cost 3 grand? :shock:

the west is on the rise :twisted:
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

i'm thinking the 3 grand also included a fmic and some other things .. well, i sure hope so.

Experienced TGC Member
    damn Chris. Very nice, but like everyone said, if you haven't already (like you kept this a decent secret), go ahead and start upgrading all of your internals before you even think about slapping it on...

fucking nice ass shit though
    -Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast