The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For those who hate me for gettin duals

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 41
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    not rice

Nitrous is rice...blah blah blah. Whatever. Sounds like a bunch of haters on here to me. I get tired of people sayin that shit. So I don't have $4k to put into my engine to go fast. But I do have a bottle that makes it a lot funner to drive sometimes and will keep me in a respectable 1/4 mile time for a 4-door. Half the people on here that say shit is rice are ricers.

Shit, I'm a ricer. I'm a white guy driving a pimped out G-lant. What of it. I'll use my ricer nitrous to keep up with the turboed civics. I guess I could just get my ass whooped all the time and not be a ricer, that would be much cooler. gimme a break...

EDIT: I didn't see who posted that nitrous is rice, just gsrus. Like I said, haters.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

personally, i don't think nitrous itself is rice. a lot of drag cars use it as well. it's also one of the only worthwhile mods that costs under a grand. i really don't like how it gets used up, but what can you do. what is rice however is putting "nos" bottles on the a-pillar, and "nos" stickers, and whatnot.

yes. i want nothing to do with NOS.

Mindless
    Do what you want dude. As long as you don't have 20's on your galant spraying a 150 shot you will hear nothing from me.

GsRus
    nitrous on a stock family car to keep up with civics is rice.

i hope you are kidding.. how is nitrous rice, but not a turbocar with water/methanol injection? or propane injection? or how about an intercooler sprayer/chiller?

GsRus
    cuz

GalantGuy96
    Quote Originally Posted by GsRus
    cuz
    cant, stand, mindless dribble.....*passes out*

GsRus
    Quote Originally Posted by GalantGuy96
    Quote Originally Posted by GsRus
    cuz
    cant, stand, mindless dribble.....*passes out*
    cool

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you guys antagonize him, just ignore him.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

GsRus
    yeah

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sabzi5858
    personally, i don't think nitrous itself is rice. a lot of drag cars use it as well. it's also one of the only worthwhile mods that costs under a grand. i really don't like how it gets used up, but what can you do. what is rice however is putting "nos" bottles on the a-pillar, and "nos" stickers, and whatnot.
    Thats what it was i thought it was a fire extinguisure(sp?), even that i never understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicano
    Quote Originally Posted by sabzi5858
    Thats what it was i thought it was a fire extinguisure(sp?), even that i never understood.
    actually, i think you're right. they put fire extinguishers on the a-pillar labelled "NOS".. either way, it's rice. there's better places to keep an extinguisher.

Considering that it is my last name, I guess I am destined to be "Rice".

family car my ass...its an import that supports more passengers.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

datdude305
    (in a thug life tone) word cuzzzzzzzzz!

Nitrous isn't rice, that doesn't even make sense. I say get the nitrous and be happy. Rice as term is losing meaning. In a few months turbo'd cars will be considered rice.

Hey everyone... its gettin installed Sunday :shock: 8)

ew

my dogs just got skunked, like 10ft from house i can taste it. BUt if i ever get dauls i gota sick set up idea that will make u guys drool

GalantGuy96

Re: ew

Quote Originally Posted by atx
    my dogs just got skunked, like 10ft from house i can taste it. BUt if i ever get dauls i gota sick set up idea that will make u guys drool
    wtf was that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast