The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey guys its been a long time

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Hey guys its been a long time

Hey whats up? I don't know if you guys remember me but I used to have a 94 LS. I sold the Galant around a year ago and got a 2g Sebring. Heres some pics: http://www.cardomain.com/id/chrismattice

I still miss the Galant, she was good to me. I remember finding this site way back in the day when DJPlay was still on here lol. I'm really impressed on how theres some options now, when I was on here turbo was still in "development form" and Craig was the only one running it lol. Keep up the good work guys

noooooooooooooo not a sebring! you should've gotten an avenger and did the 4g63 swap djplay is on galantspeed.com now, i don't know what other boards he's on though.

and there's more in the works for the 7g, and it's big i say!

Its not as bad as it sounds, mechanically its an Eclipse/8g Galant, the only thing Chrysler about it is the styling. It has the 3.0 from the 8g Galant/Eclipse. Hell all the parts on it have Mitsubishi stickers with Mitsu part #'s lol

wolfie

help

i have a problem guys & gals ive spend so much time away from the galant center and car domain that i forget to log in using my password and i cant remmember wich email i used is there a way to retreive that information as far as anyone one of yous is concerned i appreciate the heads up either way check out galant speed.com there youll probably find some of the regulars that used to dwell here it at started with the galant center, wich reminds me anyone interested in helping me start a mass/charter if there isnt 1 already(95mitsu03) youre representing !!!

but wait.. r u a gal?

Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie
    i have a problem guys & gals ive spend so much time away from the galant center and car domain that i forget to log in using my password and i cant remmember wich email i used is there a way to retreive that information as far as anyone one of yous is concerned i appreciate the heads up either way check out galant speed.com there youll probably find some of the regulars that used to dwell here it at started with the galant center, wich reminds me anyone interested in helping me start a mass/charter if there isnt 1 already(95mitsu03) youre representing !!!

but wait.. r u a gal?

I am a dude, lol check your pm

wolfie

extra parts for sale

cool and when you can post a list of the stuff you wanna get rid of im sure things will work out thanks guy!