The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheres the LOVE!?!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    Feared

Wheres the LOVE!?!?

bah, this forum is dead!! Ill post some pics tomarrow of the mods ive done to the 9g... sorry but i cant leave my baby stock! :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member
    umm. ok?

yay for you!?

lol j/j. post pics. what do you have planned?
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Well I see at least they are making aftermarket tails for the 9G, I saw one today and the tails looked kind of hot, a real stand out from the OEM tails. Wonder what they will think of next.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Feared
    ok, maybee when its not raining, lol.. I just did a little mod to the headlight, that in my opinion, changed the whole look of the car. Its alot more aggressive looking now. And id like to get some 20s, and lower it. No performance really.. just looks, since its kinda pointless to mod the ES..

datdude305
    WHAT ARE U THINKING !!!!!!!!
    ask all the v6 guys here es is how u wanna go
    i say u turbo that bitch !!!11 :twisted:

j/k but yuh I4 is the better modded G

Feared
    here are some pics of what i did to my healights..

im not a big fan of the reflectiveness.. so im going to get them painted one day, LOL.. so i geuss its Fine until then.

XxDustin82xX
    once you get them painted I think it will look real good but it looks kinda strange with the whites not matching

did you buy the overlays somewhere or are they custom made by you? i was thinking that eyebrows would make the headlights look a lot meaner also. but i didn't see any companys making them yet....
    i would also like to see them when they are color matched as i too have the pearl white.

TGC Regular
    I like the lids... they will look better painted... nice g over all

when is we gon be free????

Feared
    thanks for your input!

I made them myself using some material i had laying around my shop.. I couldnt find any vinyl that came close to the pearl white we have. So i had to use this reflective "tape" stuff we use on our support equipment. It looks evil when the lights are on too, hehe. I was thinking about molding some plastic to make eyelids... but i think i'll leave that up to the big companies.

04galantlexani12

eyelids

i put eye lids on my car like 2 mounts ago u seen my car on cardomain u biter u suck chack out a real 9g at cardomain de04lexani

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar

Re: eyelids

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(04galantlexani12)</div><div class='quotemain'>i put eye lids on my car like 2 mounts ago u seen my car on cardomain u biter Â*u suck chack out a real 9g at cardomain de04lexani</div>

thegalantdude
    this forum is dead? better not be. i just joined.

ur car looks nice.

Anyone know where i can buy vinyl paper? I assume you can paint it? Sorry if i sound noobish, ive never even heard of vinyl paper before,

04galantlexani12

vinyl

i went to a vinyl shop ans asked if they had any scrap peices i paid 5 dollars and it did both my eyelids in the drive way to see a pic go to cardomain and look at the last page of de04lexani thats my whip

04galantlexani12
    here the eyeligds looks alot better then that white galant

TGC Regular
    looks hot :shock:

when is we gon be free????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hodgson316)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks hot Â*:shock:</div> +1

so was that just black vinyl that you layed on there?

no offense intended, but I think it looks rediculous.

of course, I dont have to like it, do I?

04galantlexani12
    yep a small peice of black vinyl went to a sign shop cost me 5 dollars to do both headlights it blends in really good at night with the hids behind it no lights signs throw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast