The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spray paint

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    kauaiboy_777

spray paint

hey guys
    i got a silver 2000 galant and i just replaced the gas cap on it and i am getto and wanted to see whats the closest brand and color can of spray paint they sell out at wal mart or the auto store and also whats a good cheap touch up paint to buy.
    thanks
    mayan

if youre tryin to match the outer silver...dont be a cheap ass...get the real stuff from mitsu...if you're painting interior pieces get Krylon Fusion, and if you're painting brake calipers get VHT caliper paint
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

if you want to be like that, if you go to wlamart or the auto parts strore wherever, usually right in front of the paint cans there's a lil book. in the book it will tell you which can of paint to get.

my fuel lid is painted with regular black ole spray paint and it ended up ok. my car is black so its an easier color to match. prepwork is very important though. i'll be repainting my lid later on down the road cuz my prep work sucks.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Stop being cheap go to the body shop and get your car painted bitch.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Quote Originally Posted by verywhite01
    Stop being cheap go to the body shop and get your car painted bitch.
    either u know this guy personally or you are fed up and frustrated w/ ridiculously weak questions. take it easy pardna. this is his first post so that has ti be one of the best welcomes to TGC i have seen in a while.