The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Club VR-4 is coming to the US!

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Kieran

Club VR-4 is coming to the US!

Hello Peeps,

Kieran from www.clubvr4.com here - It's been ages since I've been on here! :shock: Good grief, loadsa posts...

Anyway... At the end of this month, my fiancee and I are getting married, and we're flying out to Florida to enjoy our honeymoon.

It'd be nice to meet up with you guys and see some USDM Galants, especially the GTZ, which is the nearest equivalent to my own V6 Sport (you can see my current ride here - It's the silver one in the last 3 photos with the V6-24 decal in the grille. These were taken last year, so they're a bit out of date. Since then, a VR-4 style spoiler, a Fujitsubio exhaust and H&R -30mm Springs with Bilstein Gas shocks have been fitted:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/gallery/categ...at_id=23&page=2

If you're somewhere around the international drive area between May 2nd-May 14th, give me a shout either here or nip over to www.clubvr4.com and contact me there. 8)

Kieran

Experienced TGC Member
    WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

deffinately have to make a trip
    -Chris

Kieran
    Bump!!

Anyone else?

if only u were going to california. sorry
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

what part of Florida will you be in?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

GalantGuy96
    is that site just for galants? or all vr-4's?

Kieran
    Quote Originally Posted by GalantGuy96
    is that site just for galants? or all vr-4's?
    It's mainly for the UKDM Galants (GLS, V6-24, V6 Sport & 2.4GDi) & the 8th Gen JDM Galants (VX, VR-G, Viento, ST & ST-R and the VR-4) . It's not for the "VR-4" that I think you're referring to, which is the 3000GT coupe, right?

Kieran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    what part of Florida will you be in?
    Erm, we'll be in a hotel on International Drive.... If you need me to be more specific I'll ask (again!! :oops: ) which hotel we're booked into.

International Drive is in Orlando, about 5 minutes from where our "meet" was last night. I would love to meet up, maybe we can have more than 4-5 this time. We at least know where NOT to meet (i.e. Millenia Mall security is a pain).
    What is the meaning of life? 42.

Kieran
    Right!

Well, 3 days left to go.... Any more takers? If you're seriously considering turning up, PM me and I'll supply our hotel details, etc.

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran
    Right!

Well, 3 days left to go.... Any more takers? If you're seriously considering turning up, PM me and I'll supply our hotel details, etc.
    I live in NY, so thats not gunna happen, but i wanted to wish you good luck and congradulations on the marriage

Kieran
    Hey guys!

Blimey, is it sunny out here!!! Loads more warm than I am used to!..... :shock:

Well, thanks to those who responded - Been a busy honeymoon so far. Thursday and Friday are currently free for us - Though it looks like everyone's kinda busy!

Enjoy your time here in the States and congratulations on your marriage. Have Fun.

Faction
    glad you like florida