The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: blue mirrors on vws...

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

blue mirrors on vws...

i want the mirrors that the passats and jettas have... can i just got to autozone or pepboys and buy blue tint and tint them? or do they make em for our car??
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

u could go and get some very light tint and put it no there. u might wanna try like a blue tailight spray or something. but yea if u go to an auto glass shop they can probably order u some, im sure they make em.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Tazz2000
    Those are the auto adjusting mirrors. They make it all dark when it's too bright.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>u could go and get some very light tint and put it no there. u might wanna try like a blue tailight spray or something. but yea if u go to an auto glass shop they can probably order u some, im sure they make em.</div>

Hey allan, speaking of taillight tint, you know where I can find some amber spray locally? I'm thinking of tinting my side markers rather than replace the LED's with yellow ones.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>u could go and get some very light tint and put it no there. u might wanna try like a blue tailight spray or something. but yea if u go to an auto glass shop they can probably order u some, im sure they make em.</div>

Hey allan, speaking of taillight tint, you know where I can find some amber spray locally? I'm thinking of tinting my side markers rather than replace the LED's with yellow ones.

Chip</div>

uhm first place i'd check is the crafts store, walmoart or something. they got varius sprays that give the fake stained glass affect that u can spray. that might be the cheapest solution.

uhm i know autozone around my house has small gel caps, u might wanna see if they have some in amber...dunno if u can open ur sidemarkers like that though...

uhm call hpracing...thier website is hpracing.com they are in glen burnie on crain highway

also check out this shop for me...off the net this seems to be the best shop i've found in the area, and they do work. benard might wanna look into that one too. its on liberty road in randallstown. their website is http://www.lmsspeed.com

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>u could go and get some very light tint and put it no there. u might wanna try like a blue tailight spray or something. but yea if u go to an auto glass shop they can probably order u some, im sure they make em.</div>

Chip</div>

uhm first place i'd check is the crafts store, walmoart or something. they got varius sprays that give the fake stained glass affect that u can spray. that might be the cheapest solution.

uhm i know autozone around my house has small gel caps, u might wanna see if they have some in amber...dunno if u can open ur sidemarkers like that though...

uhm call hpracing...thier website is hpracing.com they are in glen burnie on crain highway

also check out this shop for me...off the net this seems to be the best shop i've found in the area, and they do work. benard might wanna look into that one too. its on liberty road in randallstown. their website ishttp://www.lmsspeed.com</div>

I'll check the crafts store. Thanks. As far as LMspeed, Bernard and I both know it. We met the Lonnie, owner and talked to him the day we had the meet in Randalstown.. he's got the 12 second N/A Eclipse pushing 25 pounds of boost. Great guy, good shop. He helped me figure out my FPR.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.