The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: **20's** JUST GOT PICS***

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 72 of 72
    TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN
    Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    naw, down here we dont care about speed. Its all bout ballin and parlayin. Its all about Shining on Chrome and Ridin Dirty. Everbody got their own taste. Thats just how we do. As a matter of fact, you should check out them florida boys, cause they ride hella big. They put 24's, 26's and even 28's on cars. Also Tx law enforcement dont play down here. Our state troopers ride in soup-up Dodge Ram's and F-150's and i seen a couple in the Dodge Magnums. So its not about speed down here. Especially us african americans.

parlaying? is that the pirate thing?

Naw parlaying is a word that we say in texas, which means chillin

hmmm, using words for other words that mean something else. dope!

...U N D E A D...

DUBZ OWNZ

DUBZ OWNZ JOO ALL!!!!!!!!!

And honestly... 4 doors cars arent really made to race or have exotic speeds LOL... you want speed a 2 door coupe of some sort... why race in a 4 door sedan haha... real racers laff at cake faces with 4 doors... i mean cmon really.. a galant is more of a big body rider than a race car.. LOL its light year but it still has 4 doors... this is lame to argue about anyways... some people dont like the ricey look... let that foo shine with his dubz..
    I personally only care about looks LOL.. im the guy that actually obeys the law and go the speed limit....

And dubz arent that much heavier than 18's... so if you think his gtz is slow just cuzz he has bigger wheels think again... doesnt hold back that much.. my car still has mad getup and its a weak 4 banger....
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Re: DUBZ OWNZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pLUGSNEt)</div><div class='quotemain'>DUBZ OWNZ JOO ALL!!!!!!!!!

And honestly... 4 doors cars arent really made to race or have exotic speeds LOL... you want speed a 2 door coupe of some sort... why race in a 4 door sedan haha... real racers laff at cake faces with 4 doors... i mean cmon really.. a galant is more of a big body rider than a race car.. LOL its light year but it still has 4 doors... this is lame to argue about anyways... some people dont like the ricey look... let that foo shine with his dubz.. Â*
    I personally only care about looks LOL.. im the guy that actually obeys the law and go the speed limit....

And dubz arent that much heavier than 18's... so if you think his gtz is slow just cuzz he has bigger wheels think again... doesnt hold back that much.. my car still has mad getup and its a weak 4 banger....</div>
    I'm not hating, because I respect what everyone else likes, but just because something has 4 doors doesn't mean it can't be raced... hence the EVO and WRX. As for dubz, they will make your car alot slower, whether you notice it or not. It's not all about the weight of the rim either, but the size of it that makes it harder for the axle to rotate. The chrome makes it even heavier. My old 17" chrome rims were heavier than my current 18's.

:? to each's own I guess
    but since you want opinions I will just "KISS" it...

**eh not so much**

(for those that don't know .. Keep It Simple Stupid)

found a couple pics of what this reminds me of...

Re: DUBZ OWNZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm not hating, because I respect what everyone else likes, but just because something has 4 doors doesn't mean it can't be raced... hence the EVO and WRX. As for dubz, they will make your car alot slower, whether you notice it or not. It's not all about the weight of the rim either, but the size of it that makes it harder for the axle to rotate. The chrome makes it even heavier. My old 17" chrome rims were heavier than my current 18's.</div>

i think what you meant is that with bigger rims, metal is further outwards from the center, increasing its leverage, thus increasing the torque needed to rotate them.

the point isn't necessarily that your car is slow with them, but it is definitely slower than it would be with some nicer, "normal" sieze wheels that aren't too heavy.

oh, and i know that has been stated over and over, but yes, if you have a 4 banger galant and haven't done something crazy to it, it is slow. and the gtz is slow to begin with, let alone with heavy ass wheels on there.

as for 4 door cars not being meant to race or "have exotic speeds," i won't even get into how idiotic that statement is. go research some cars before you try to spread BS.

ok...

Ok fair enough but with my size tire.. the height of my wheel is almost egual to stock... just a little bigger...
    LOL and as for race cars... the evo and wrx.... 2 cars nice pic.... like i said obviously if only two companies decided to make a 4 door car that was ment for speed.. does that should hint on something.. no one really cares about 4 door rice rockets....
    LOL and i guess big wheels are a hood thang... Not everyone feels the need to stunt and look fresh... just as not everyone wants to rice there car with a grip of stuff that will only make ur car 1 second faster... Race if you want to... just as you think big wheels are stupid(to those that think so) Im pretty sure there is something on your car that other people dont like.. its all personal preference... dont like big wheels.. a simple not my style quote or i just dont like would be better than saying any sort of negative / offensive jibber jab about how stupid someones idea was...

even if the overall size is the same, rubber is lighter than metal. the bigger the rim, the farther out metal is pushed. that is what hes the effect of raising the weight even higher as far as torque required to move it is concerned. in addition, your suspension becomes less efficient with more weight on the wheels/brakes, making it have to do more work.

try lookng up a few more 4-doors, for example, the bmw m5, the mercedes-benz S55 AMG, S600, and S65 AMG. and don't forget, the honda civic is available in 2-door, so is that a fast sports car now? pretty much any car can be made fast.

and regardless of the fact that you like huge wheels, while i hate them, that doesn't change the fact that it will hinder the performance of the vehicle.

1 question though, about mounting nitto 555s on 20s... why??! it's not like the added grip is going to outweigh all the damage you've done to the performance of the car. were the tires chosen because of their looks as well??

LOL

Who cares... Obviously u havent realized that i care balls about performance... If im driving a galant I didnt buy the car for performance.. I bought it cuzz thats all i could afford at the time... LOL do i care about speed... NO.. thats the whole point.. I care less... my car moves when i hit gas.. and stops when i hit brakes.. looks good to me... and im satisfied with it... I have no need for engine mods... Why... if you are still trying to argue with me.. its like WHY... speed is not and never will be my concern.. in a country where you get pulled over for being.. looking.. racer.. why even risk it.. I dont need new tickets or put other peoples live in danger by racing on streets... if you are in a country that has the autoban then by all means good for u.. WHO CARES!!!

And the reason for the nitto z rated tires.. they have good looking treds.. thats it.. I wasnt concerned about anything else...

In life there are 3 types of drivers... there are speeders and cruisers.. and those inbetween which are you...
    Well if your opposite then me.. then dont expect to like my shizznit...
    Im done.. peez

spartus
    SJDGTZ do you have a cardomain page?

Blizz
    Im all for 20" on a G im bout to do it but Im not feelin those rims

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234