The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: for those with reverse glow gauges

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

for those with reverse glow gauges

Anybody have the reverse glow gauges from ebay? I was wondering how easy they are to install. They claim you don't have to remove the needles, but don't you have to remove the stock gauges and put these in their place? That would require you to remove the needles wouldn't it? I am confused, I want to get these but if they are going to turn into a huge pain in the ass to install I'll find something else.

the guages are overlays. they go on top of the oem faces

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    yea, you just slide them around the needles

TGC Regular
    Yup they are pretty easy to install...just overlay them and connect the wires to your dimmer knob

well that sucks really bad, because I ordered the clear gauges from Import Inteligence and I hate them. You have to remove the stock gauges for those and now I can't find the stock ones anymore. I must have tossed them.

TGC Regular
    Yeah that does suck....put a post of for stock guages im sure some has got em. Or even by the S7 guages at www.dnaracing.net[/url]

you can slap on over the clear faces. you might have a slight issue with light leaking but it will still work.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
    Yeah that does suck....put a post of for stock guages im sure some has got em. Or even by the S7 guages at www.dnaracing.net[/url]
    The S7 gauges over at DNAracing is for the 8g and i beliave the poster has a 7g.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

I'll have to surf the junkyards to find some replacement stock gauges. Most of the ones I have called will only sell the entire cluster, so this will probably be a pretty expensive job. If anyone has any, shoot me an
    e-mail or pm and let me know what you want for them.
    Thanks for everyones help.

brandon
    I probably have a set at my house. I'll check when I get home and get back to you tomorrow.