The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need some help to buy glow gauges!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Need some help to buy glow gauges!

People, I need help!

My old G was crashed and written off,
    but now I've got another, a nice dark grey 4wd G! 8)

I registered on www.procarparts.com, wanting to buy these for my new ride:
    http://www.procarparts.com/store-list2.asp...92&cat=3&sub=36

After going through the whole registration process plus the shoppping basket and checkout routine, I discovered they only accept American Express or money order! I only have a Visa card, and I don't want to stick that money in an envelope and risk it in the mail.

So, here goes:
    If any of you US residents would be so kind as to order the gauges and then mail them to me, I'll be happy to cover the extra freight costs and a couple o'bucks extra just for you. I'll transfer money to you via PayPal.

No forum newbies please, I'll only send my money to members that have been on here for some time.

Help me out now guys

Jan Kenneth Steinsaker
    Norway, Europe
    --- Hell Hath No Fury Like My 4G63 ---

www.silvergalant.com

did you try ebay?? i know procarparts sells a buncha their stuff on ebay. usually cheaper than the store. and they accept paypal too.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I was kinda optimistic there for a while pinoy, but here's a small part of their terms and conditions section:

"Payment Policy: Personal Check: US customers only. Will be held for 10 business days before shipping.
    Money Order/Cashiers Checks: International customers - international money order only.
    Credit Cards: AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa. Ship only to billing address. International customers - AMEX only.
    PayPal: US customers only. Ship to confirmed address."

I guess I still need someone to help me
    Thanks anyway man!

www.silvergalant.com

ok, after doing some ebaying in the past, i know that a money order isnt straight money, nor can it be spent by anyone other than the person you've addressed it to. its like a cheque in a way. u should b able to just go down to your post office and tell them u want to send a money order to america, in america dollars. it may be up to $10 (aus dollars...) but u just put it in the envelope and send it off so go get those gauges!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spackbace)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok, after doing some ebaying in the past, i know that a money order isnt straight money, nor can it be spent by anyone other than the person you've addressed it to. its like a cheque in a way. u should b able to just go down to your post office and tell them u want to send a money order to america, in america dollars. it may be up to $10 (aus dollars...) but u just put it in the envelope and send it off so go get those gauges!!</div>

Great! Sounds real good. This will probably be the last piece of equipment I can afford to buy for my G in quite a while. I have to start the down payments on my R33 Skyline any day now .... :twisted:

www.silvergalant.com