The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: question on headlight conversion ; angel eye

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Rts54321

question on headlight conversion ; angel eye

I have an 02 galant, and I really want to convert my headlights to the angel eye headlights, like the lights on the BMW's. Ive read that you can do it yourself, but I really dont want to screw anything up. Can you buy these anywhere? or how do you go about doing this and whats the process? I would love to do this soon. Has anyone ever done this? Ive seen a few galants exactly like mine with this done. Anyone with info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

TGC Regular
    ur gonna have to talk to a guy, his username is ericbla03 . he is actually selling some right now....
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...6171&highlight=

Rts54321
    thanks... i checked those out... totally awesome, but my car only has the single headlight... are they able to be converted?

if its just the angel eyes you want, you can stick as many angel eyes in there as you want/can fit.

here's an example of the stock usdm headlight that was just opened up and placed 2 angel eyes inside

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Rts54321
    i see.... i really like the white colored ones, but the blueish are alright... now how about converted the headlights, like changing it to two diff bulbs? can it be done? if its extremely costly ill just forget it and get some white bulbs but im just looking into it... my car is completely stock i have done nothing to it. this is one of the first things i wanted to do to it, if it was possible.

TGC Regular
    the ones that have two bulbs, are JDM, i think they might be pretty expensive, but im not sure, search the forum for "FrankMB" or "JDM Goodies" cuz thats the guy who has the JDM connections. there might be a lil modification needed, since they are wider and bigger and stuff. do you have a 99-01 or 02-03? its prolly easier to fit if u have a 99-01, cuz i think u can just get the JDM grill as well, but there might be some other modifications needed.

Rts54321
    I have an 02.... i really like the look of the dual headlight look.. but if its a ton of money, ill just use it for other things now... i could just use some better bulbs or somethin... im not really lookin to spend a ton on this whole thing here..... i just wanted some info i guess so i can figure out my game plan... and all this info is helping me decide alot so thanks..... like i said before... i have nothing done to my car whatsoever.. i was in btwn jobs for the past 6 months or so.. and worked off and on, so money was scarce... now i landed a nice job and im going to have alot extra.... im in the works of picking rims out and some possible stereo changes... anyone else with some info about some easy changes i could make let me know! thanks!!!

NYmagicstk
    Clear your corners, if you haven't already, it's free. Just costs a lil time. Go to "customizing your 8G" and there is the tutorial for clearing your corners there. I didn't use the oven method though, I just went through the bulb hole with a bent butta knife.