The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yay or Nay ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    ooooh, now that is a whole nother story. I like those a lot more and think they would look a lot better. Haven't seen anyone with those either, so you would be doing something unique. I give option 2 a YAY.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's one modified to fit. Â*Still nay ?

(insert hot ass foreign galant here) </div>

i say no. becuase first off.. i love your car to death how it is. and second from your pictures it just looks to wide off the sides, because your car is clean (aka no crazy monster faces in your bumper) the car is the picture has alot of aftermarket stuff that makes it all go together well. and i dont think it would look too good without the other stuff to accent it. like the jdm fog houseings that were brought up,the projector lights,the liberal looking grill, some sort of crazy front bumper scoops?,and i think the most important is the wheel well extenders, they make it look like the vr4 kit is flush with the wells. if you didnt have those then it would look like it's sticking out. im not trying to be annoying. just observant. i like your car how it is and how clean it looks, and i think something like this would throw that all off.... the exception. is if you can find all the stuff that guys has put into the front of his car, and be willing to pay for it. just my two cents.

Nay, Just send it to me and get them off your hands. Seriously
    Holla ATCHA BOI!!!!!

Man!!! I would SOOOO shell out the cash to get that D-Technik Cowling Kit! :shock: I went to the site though, but I haven't got a clue how to read Japanese.. If anybody could get me a price on them I would be GRATEFUL!!!!

PS-Yeah I know its for the 99+ JDM Bumper, and yes I do have one about to be put on my car. I'd just rather not dish out the money for the ugly JDM fogs after I've seen the D-Technik Kit!!!!

PPS- Frank, that vogue kit is SWEEEEEET man!! I don't know exactly how low your car sits, but I'd try so hard to make it work man!! Just a suggestion..
    MatrixRenagade

Someone please tell me someone other then er1racing makes the vr-4 kit!
    -01 LS V6 Mods: FOR SALE 8.6k 71k miles. Short Ram CAI, 2.5'' Custom Cat-back with OBX muffler, DEH3700Mp Pioneer Headunit w/12inch MTX subs. Daily driver For
    -99 3000gt VR-4 #184 of 287.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123