The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dyno results: relatively untuned 4G64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    TGC Regular
    Oh he thinks so huh

Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>mine is the 4G64 with intake, hfc, muffler and a tune up. i had 121 and 125. mine is auto as well. i'm excited to get this head and turbo on at some point in my life.

but hey, brandon, those are decent numbers for what you are describing.

Steve</div>

Depends on what type of dyno it was. Certain ones alledgedly result in a higher than actual reading.</div>

Well the best dyno's are the ones that measure "load"...its more realistic on actual power the the wheels. For example Mustang dynos are the best for actual power numbers put down on the wheels because it also accounts for the vehicles sitting weight which also determines how much power your motor is putting down to your wheels. Most people don't like mustang dynos because their results are lower compared to other types of dynos for main the reason of bragging rights on numbers on paper. Most "rolling" dynos where the car sits on its own weight (the cars LOAD) and spins are pretty accurate on actual power. There are other dynos where the car is lifted and the hub of the axle is attached to a measurer and gets the dyno numbers that way...but obviously the results will be higher compared to the load type dynos because the sitting weight of the car isn't factored in.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12