The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is their any exaust....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    00GTZ00

Is their any exaust....

That does not have a friggen 4" tip? Anyone know of any that is smaller, like a 2.5-3" ?

Senior TGC Member
    That is a mighty good question...stock is smaller than 4 inches
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Tazz2000
    They do make them. I think it was chromegalant or tiller that just got a Remus. It was pretty tight. :thumbsup:

i think the borla mufflers come with a smaller tipped muffler. so do the arospeed and the apex-i n1. uhm the thermal r&d mufflers are supposed to come tipless and u are supposed to choose a tip that u like.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Black2k1GTZ
    I went with an Aerospeed...I hate the "coffee can" look too. The exhaust I have has a 4"x6" oval tip...I get alot of compliments on it...and it only ran me about $100 with install!!!!

Marc :mg:

Yeah, you can customize your exhaust. Pick up a good cheap exhaust at magnaflow.com and then pick your custom tip at http://www.suvxccessory.com/xccessory/univ...haust-tips.html

You can get resonated or non resonated to help with cutting down on the noise. I like the Remus like Tiller has, it's expensive, but it is classy like what the european cars have. But, if you get a magnaflow and find a tip similiar to Remus, you can have a poor mans Remus
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding