The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trying To Fit 20"s

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 55
    Blizz

Trying To Fit 20"s

I recently purchased a Tezzen rim and tire package online the rims are 20" x 8.5 and the tires are 225/35/20. One of my friends up here told me i might have to bag my G does n e body know any more ways to fit these on

Good luck man I talked to
    alot of shops around here and in Cali they all said maybe but there are guys here with them Good luck

Experienced TGC Member
    well first i believe that u cannot bag a galant with 20's. Also it depends on your car. Some people can ride on dubs on stock suspension and it doesnt rub. But ask str8304, this is his second set of Dub's

Blizz

heres a pic of the rims i bought they should be here tomorrow

if htey will be in 2morrow you should just try them on.

whats the offset of the wheels??

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    Str8304 is the man to consult on this issue. But I can tell you from talking to him and seeing them myself, if they are the correct offset they should fit with minimal rubbing. He has had 20's and 19's on his car with his stock suspension, airstruts, and his current setup is Tein springs. He says he got rid of his airride cause it wasn't good for daily driving. That's what I remember off the top of my head, you might need to ask him yourself if you have any other questions, he's a pretty cool guy.

they will fit

What up homie...
    They fit no problem... you will need to roll your finders in the rear.. if you plan on having any weight in your back seats.... email me if you have any concerns i have tezzen wheels as well and mine are 20x8.5...
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Blizz

Re: they will fit

Quote Originally Posted by pLUGSNEt
    What up homie...
    They fit no problem... you will need to roll your finders in the rear.. if you plan on having any weight in your back seats.... email me if you have any concerns i have tezzen wheels as well and mine are 20x8.5...
    About how much is that gonna run me

Blizz

They finally came gonna go see about putting them on tomorrow

shit id be putting them on right now.. i dont care if there no light!!! hahaa
    Diego

it will cost time...

man you can roll your finders your self... i did it.... i was at my boys shop... got a small chair, a nice bucket of popcorn chicken, 2 liter of sprite, and a RUBBER MALLET...

Take off the wheels and begin to bang the crap out of it till the fenders bends upwards a little... and thats it.... Im actually gonna get mine cut off soon.. im about to get full suspension setup... gonna see if i can drop it real nice....
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

I didn't have to roll my fenders or anything. You can bag your "G" with 20's on it. I got a boy who did his, but he had 20x7.5' rims. It was the perfect fit. You can do it with 20x8.5' rims, but it won't tuck in the rear. I currently have the Tein Springs with the KYB AGX adjustable struts and to be honest, it rides and looks a lot smoother than it did with the stock and air ride suspensions. If you don't believe me, just ask pvu_rida or g-spot. I know off of the top of my head, they have rode in my car on more than one occassion. Thanks

Blizz
    Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    I currently have the Tein Springs with the KYB AGX adjustable struts and to be honest, it rides and looks a lot smoother than it did with the stock and air ride suspensions.
    About how much will the springs and struts cost for installation. And will it rub if i don't have them

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz
    I currently have the Tein Springs with the KYB AGX adjustable struts and to be honest, it rides and looks a lot smoother than it did with the stock and air ride suspensions.
    About how much will the springs and struts cost for installation. And will it rub if i don't have them
    Believe it or not, I got everything installed for $40. You don't have to do it, but to me and everyone who have rode in my car before and after could definately tell the difference in the handling and smoothness of the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz
    locally here in MD most shops charge about 200 bucks for install. then you have to get the alignment. if you have some sort of mechanical abilities you can probably do it yourself and rent any specialty tools you need at autozone for free.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Blizz
    They Fit Perfectly

spartus
    your shit looks hott BRO!

Experienced TGC Member
    ya.......

YOU DEFFINATELY NEED A DROP!

i'll have to get used to the style rim though.. considering i'm not a chromie fan...
    -Chris

TGC Regular
    Lookin good Mr. Kotter!!!...LOL Looks real good man, keep up the good work, and reppin the Dirty Dirty up there in MD!!! Come on over to DSImports.com and let us know how you like that Go-Go music coming through you system since your up in the land of the the Go-Go music now. We might have to email you some Ying-Yang!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast