The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trying To Fit 20"s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 55 of 55
    Tony Montana
    what is it with southeners and saying hate?
    i hate you all

I aint from the south now what?

Blizz
    We always say it cuz people are always doing it. Southerners do thing most people wouldnt think of, thats why you hate

Tony Montana
    Quote Originally Posted by raw0055
    I aint from the south now what?
    tee hee......NOW WHAT?
    HUH?
    WHAT?
    WHAT?
    HUH?
    lol...wtf are you gonna do about it to even say now what?

Lets see you got about 10 posts. They have all been for shit!!!

So why dont you go back to where you came from and stay there we dont want or need your kind here!

spartus
    I bet dude drives a FORD lol

Tony Montana
    Quote Originally Posted by spartus
    I bet dude drives a FORD lol
    wow, that is the gayest thing i have ever read....
    did u even attempt to make that a good come back?
    since your actually reading this, of course your going to say no...

wow, that is the gayest thing i have ever read....
    did u even attempt to make that a good come back?
    since your actually reading this, of course your going to say no...
    I really think .....wait I know that you should go back to Mitsutalk and talk your shit......

I bet you would be mor liked over there since you have already been banned from here!

spartus
    Plugs where have you been I havnt heard from you in awhile?

Not that I'm recommending to do it, but you could probably fit 22's as long as you can find a real thin ass tire. 225/35-20" tires have a diameter of 26.2", so you might get away with a 225/25-22" tire which has a diameter of 26.4". But, one pot hole and your rim is dead. Not to mention that the ride would be like driving with concrete wheels. I don't think anyone sells a 225/25-22" tire anyway.

mitsu talk.. mitsu talk.. mitsutalk..!
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

You might try to find a 225/30/22 but as far as i know they dont make that size YET

spartus
    its just a dream.... lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not that I'm recommending to do it, but you could probably fit 22's as long as you can find a real thin ass tire. 225/35-20" tires have a diameter of 26.2", so you might get away with a 225/25-22" tire which has a diameter of 26.4". But, one pot hole and your rim is dead. Not to mention that the ride would be like driving with concrete wheels. I don't think anyone sells a 225/25-22" tire anyway.</div>

No one makes a 22" tire that is less than a 265/35-22.

And the optimum 20" tire would be actually thinner than you mention. You would need a 225/30-20. BFGoodrich makes the KDW2 in that size. Though its like $250 per tire.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not that I'm recommending to do it, but you could probably fit 22's as long as you can find a real thin ass tire. 225/35-20" tires have a diameter of 26.2", so you might get away with a 225/25-22" tire which has a diameter of 26.4". But, one pot hole and your rim is dead. Not to mention that the ride would be like driving with concrete wheels. I don't think anyone sells a 225/25-22" tire anyway.</div>

No one makes a 22" tire that is less than a 265/35-22.

And the optimum 20" tire would be actually thinner than you mention. You would need a 225/30-20. BFGoodrich makes the KDW2 in that size. Though its like $250 per tire.</div>
    Well, I never said anything about a 225/35-20" being the optimum tire for 20" rims. I was only using that size because that is what everyone here is using on their 20" rims and they fit, so I was trying to compare that to a 22" tire that might fit whether it exists or not. That's why I said that "I don't think anyone sells a 225/25-22" tire anyway."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123