The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who is making this kit??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 47
    henkz

Who is making this kit??

Hi all.

I found a kit on a galant that i want but cant recognize it from any of the nordic suppliers could you please help me with this.

http://henkz.mine.nu/temp/mitsubishi/104_0436.jpg

Best
    /Henrik

theblackpearl
    talk to

peanotation

so far, i believe, that is the only one ever made. the company that is supposed to produce them have not put them into production yet.

edit: i stand corrected. there are at least 3 of these made. OK 4 now. 1 more chimed in makes 5.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I have one and so does mindless:

http://www.iamsethmo.com/Pics/Engine%20Swap/Bumper/

Just that the company that made them does not do very good business. Hard to contact, hard to get a response, ect...
    7g for life!

Proto
    I'll be calling another company here soon about replicating the kit and to put it into production.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    erac1ng makes the body kit. they steal people's money, don't speak good english, don't give a shit about you, their ebay feedback took a huge shit since they started scamming people, and the quality of the kit is pretty bad.

DO NOT pay them. if you're going to throw away money send it to me or something.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

so guys they dont make that body kit no more :cry: because of the company that makes them suck, also has anyone been succesfull in contacting another company to make this body kit if so who
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Proto
    :?:

TGC Regular
    I've got one!!! it's not for sale though, lol

when is we gon be free????

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    I got one too, heheheh, oh it's not for sale either, actualy it goes to get painted the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    I got one too, heheheh, oh it's not for sale either, actualy it goes to get painted the 18th.
    Post pics when it's painted!

Mine won't be painted until after we drop the motor in. I'm getting sick of looking at primer!

Doesn't Mindless have that kit for sale?

TGC Regular
    wow! my galant made it all the way to sweden!! i feel soo proud, ::tear::

so prono did you get in contact with any other company

my bad bro i meant Proto

getting excited, i go tomorrow to drop the G off. I'm gonna have him mold the sideskirts. Trying to figure if i want to go with the same original color or the evolution VIII electric blue pearl. He's gonna have some test panals read for me, i'll probably opt for the evo color, just to switch it up a lil.

henkz
    crap, crap crap and again CRAP...

I want that bloody kit on my 7g... can't anyone make a copy of his and send it to me in sweden?
    hmm is it possible to make a copy of it in a cad application and send it here so a swedish company can make it for me?

Hodgson and Blue Ice... Did you get if from Erac1ngs?

How did you guys get your kits??? I paid the $50 downpayment to Erac1ngs like almost a year ago, and now i can't ever reach them for a refund or to get my kit. Friggin bastards. Do you guys know something i dont' know about how to get my kit or money back?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    eracing is the only company to offer the kit.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    a lot of people got ripped off and lost their deposites. it was truly a miracle i even got my car back.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

i was the first to have my deposit in, and probably the first to have my money to them, so when they made their first batch they had one shipped to me pretty quick, i think seth got his first though, and hodgson too.

If you're wondering what kit it is, it's the same front bumper that was made for a nissan 240, but i think it originates from a drift kit that was made for an S15. the rest of the kit is the same as the erebuni, with 2 differences, the sides are reversed, and the rear bumper has the side lip shaved, so it's just smooth all the way down.

So as it stands i have a 1 of 1 peano, 2 hodgson, 3 seth, 4 mindless (but he'll probably sell his), 5 mine.

Hmm nice props for a show; "This kit is 1 of only 5 made for 7gen galant."

Funny thing is i think the guy that made the kit said he could only get four good kits made from one mold. Which it looks like he only made one batch.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast