The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who is making this kit??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 47
    henkz
    thoose peace of f****ng cheaters.....
    I WANT THAT KIT OM MINE ASWELL... gaddamn....

it seems like i have to give my front and rear bumper som massage then.. =(

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    yeah, the front bumper is the 240 front. they took my OEM bumper and cut off the bottom 90% of it. then they molded the 240 bumper to the top chunk that was left of my OEM bumper. with some test fitting they got an OK fitment. there's some gnarly gap underneath the headlights, but nothing serious.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yah they are a stupid company. If they ran it right they would probably be a lot richer. I know a lot of 7gers still want that bumper/kit. Too bad they suck at life
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    erac1ng makes the body kit. they steal people's money, don't speak good english, don't give a shit about you, their ebay feedback took a huge shit since they started scamming people, and the quality of the kit is pretty bad.

DO NOT pay them. if you're going to throw away money send it to me or something.
    hey thats racist. I went to the owners house of Erac1ng. Their pinoy. What u trying to say? i thought their kit quality is good, better then what I have now and better then the VIS kits. but hey, too each is own (but yea. they lag like a mother...)
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    erac1ng makes the body kit. they steal people's money, don't speak good english, don't give a shit about you, their ebay feedback took a huge shit since they started scamming people, and the quality of the kit is pretty bad.

DO NOT pay them. if you're going to throw away money send it to me or something.
    hey thats racist. I went to the owners house of Erac1ng. Their pinoy. What u trying to say? i thought their kit quality is good, better then what I have now and better then the VIS kits. but hey, too each is own (but yea. they lag like a mother...)
    that is not racist so shut the f* up thnx

i wasn't trying to be racist, just saying it makes it really hard to communicate what's going on. they promised to get me a rental car when they kept my car LOOOOONNG over the deadline. after driving an hour to meet him, i get there and he just gives me $80 in cash and tells me to go home.

and wtf is your problem proto

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto

sounded like proto was trying to have your back peano.

how is that racist??? he never mentioned anything about ethnicity until u broght it up... maybe scandleist or something....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    how is that racist??? he never mentioned anything about ethnicity until u broght it up... maybe scandleist or something....
    Exactly. People get their feelings hurt too easy.

I'm sure if someone had a s/n that said sllypinoy that would be rascist too?

i think it was sparked by the whole "don't speak good english" line. Which isn't racist i don't think. you either speak good english or you don't. i think the other thing is yeah e racing had our money for a looooong time with not many responces and only a few of us got our kits, and many did not, but none of us know the frustration that peano had.

Imagine how you felt with them having your 50 bucks and no info at all about when (or if) you'll see it back, Now imagine them having your car under those same circumstances, for months, no info, about 2 1/2 hours away from where you live, and every time you try to call them they say this week, well, no.... next week... matter of fact, call me in a couple of weeks,... well we'll still need mor time... etc etc

under those circumstances,i think peano has a right to voice his frustration, anger, and hatred.
    Thanks again peano, although i don't like the fit of my kit i think i'm gonna love it when i get it back from the paint shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    i was the first to have my deposit in, and probably the first to have my money to them, so when they made their first batch they had one shipped to me pretty quick, i think seth got his first though, and hodgson too.

If you're wondering what kit it is, it's the same front bumper that was made for a nissan 240, but i think it originates from a drift kit that was made for an S15. the rest of the kit is the same as the erebuni, with 2 differences, the sides are reversed, and the rear bumper has the side lip shaved, so it's just smooth all the way down.

So as it stands i have a 1 of 1 peano, 2 hodgson, 3 seth, 4 mindless (but he'll probably sell his), 5 mine.

Hmm nice props for a show; "This kit is 1 of only 5 made for 7gen galant."

Funny thing is i think the guy that made the kit said he could only get four good kits made from one mold. Which it looks like he only made one batch.

1 of 6

I have the kit installed also.

DOPE!! forgot about you, and i knew you had one too.

HAHAHA. oopz forgot to put a smiley face after my comment. I was just being sarcastic. Peno is a homie, no reson for the drama. Proto dont get all butt hurt now. Peno looks like you got a new best friend. Hahaha.

Proto

HAHAHA. oopz forgot to put a smiley face after my comment. I was just being sarcastic. Peno is a homie, no reson for the drama. Proto dont get all butt hurt now. Peno looks like you got a new best friend. Hahaha.
    you can go to hell and stay there.

its koo dre... just wrong choice of words ...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    its koo dre... just wrong choice of words ...
    yea, i know. Off topic, vegas huh? u still going? Look at my signature. haha

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    I found the same Kit on this sight http://www.streetconcept.com/.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

you know what sucks is that most of those pictures are pirated from either cardomain, or this sight. I hate when bitch ass companies do that. Almost makes me not want to post pics of my car when it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    you know what sucks is that most of those pictures are pirated from either cardomain, or this sight. I hate when bitch ass companies do that. Almost makes me not want to post pics of my car when it's finished.
    haha, thats why i didn't post any non-watermarked pics of my car

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast