The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who is making this kit??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    you sure about that pea ????

He ment his 'painted pics' plus I didnt look close enough but that is a photo chop some one did in the original thread because peano doesnt have those fenders.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkend
    He ment his 'painted pics' plus I didnt look close enough but that is a photo chop some one did in the original thread because peano doesnt have those fenders.
    precisely
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar

i know, but it still goes back to the fact that the pic got jacked from a websight. And the fact that it's a photoshop prooves more to the point that some companies are pieces of crap. Ahhh i'm just putting down these stupid companies that jack peoples photos without consent.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice

i know, but it still goes back to the fact that the pic got jacked from a websight. And the fact that it's a photoshop prooves more to the point that some companies are pieces of crap. Ahhh i'm just putting down these stupid companies that jack peoples photos without consent.
    well i gave erac1ng consent to use my pictures to put on their website. i didn't give them my consent to sell the pictures to other companies all over the internet. even if they got stolen, whatever.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Russian7G
    next time copyright your pictures

www.copyright.gov

monkeyracer
    I know it's beating a dead horse, but a perfectly american adult person can "not speak english very well" I'm not going to specify a certain area of the country, but there is an area that seems to be affluent with this sub-english.

Also, watermark your pics, and make it clear that if they are used without your consent (with a copyright, and in the USA) that legal action can and WILL be taken.

Would there be any way of someone modifying the invader style kit to be a little less, uh, what's the word, invader-styled? I'm thinking of hacking away at mine, but my resources are very limited. I would like to offer my design services and wrench time to helping develop a similar kit if someone has the resources. I am proficient with some cad software as well, so lets make a kit that will make lots of money? how about it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123