The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Headlights...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 112
    TGC Regular
    actually the next set that i make will be the cibie style cuase thats what the customer wants........might keep em for myself though :twisted:

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

Well i went ahead and asked Seth who has some experience with abdobe to go ahead and make a small sketch of how the headlights will look

here's the answer
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    No Problem:

One is flipped, the other is the same angle thats on the 8g. Not the best chop, but you get an idea.
    Remember this is just a quick drawing does not reflect how they will look, which i think will look really sick

Anthony
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

hi all.. sorry for the 'no progress' on updating this thread.. I went to several manufacturers that could mould plastics and/or abs plastics.. but unfortunately the price of it is far too expensive.. which means i will forget about fabricating my own projectors..

i saw the drawings that joaltava have posted.. they look good.. but just a suggestion.. using the jdm version which has 2 piece lamp assembly (turn and headlamps itself) any way of making the project to be more...

a) 2 projectors for the low beam and a rather rectangular shape high beam? spread out the low beam towards the sides..

single bigger size projector for low beam and rectangular/circle shape high beam? rectangular to use up the extra space since the low beam seems small.. and same as above 'spread out the low beam towards the side' to use up that empty space..

c) 2 bigger size projectors used for low and high beam? the projectors just sitting behind the bumper and the bumper JUST overlapping the 2 projectors to give that more aggressive look..

last thing.. 'Angel Eyes' would that make it look gay?

what do you guys think?

TGC Regular
    thats awesome man.....yea thats probably pretty close to how they will look!

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

are we making any progress on this cuz ide love to get in on it?
    My son was born!!! 4/18/06
    Easton
    Vya
    Ornelas

TGC Regular
    Actually im finishing up a set of "cibies" today and ive got lots of pics...... but Nick doesnt want me to post up pics untill he gets them installed on his car. Sorry, you guys gotta wait a little longer.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbla03)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually im finishing up a set of "cibies" today and ive got lots of pics...... but Nick doesnt want me to post up pics untill he gets them installed on his car. Â*Sorry, you guys gotta wait a little longer. Â*</div>

where am i on the list?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbla03)</div><div class='quotemain'>Actually im finishing up a set of "cibies" today and ive got lots of pics...... but Nick doesnt want me to post up pics untill he gets them installed on his car. Â*Sorry, you guys gotta wait a little longer. Â*</div>

where am i on the list?</div>
    same.im just wondering as well.if i even forgot to join the list i guess u can add me now. :?

TGC Regular

TGC Regular
    bezzle you are 34

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbla03)</div><div class='quotemain'>bezzle you are 34</div>
    arrigh thats cool.so whats the time rate that this list moves up? just so i dont go buy a kit and paint job the same week.

TGC Regular
    i do about 3 sets a month.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i'd like to see the pics,
    i thinki'm liking the look of glass over the projectors. The JDM headlamps are glass, and don't fog up like USDM plastic. Plus they are 2 pc where the corner is the turn signal.

Damn Blueice, your car is hot!

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

GEMINITHUG
    yeah it is tight

Hell sure is tight

I think I would like to get in if you can ship them to europe But i would like to see some pics where they are mountet at the 7G ! yiir baby

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    thanks guys for the comments. Everything i've done to my car came from ideas and people here at TGC. So the information is there, sometimes you just have to take time and search a little deeper.

Alright well I'll get on the list (if i didnt make that clear b4) Ide like to know what number on the list I am also if possible. I know im not doin much to the look of my car right now.
    My son was born!!! 4/18/06
    Easton
    Vya
    Ornelas

i'd like to just see someone take a lens from a 7g and shave/ polish out the majority of the lines on the inside of the lens. so it will be clear.
    its totally do-able.
    would take some time
    but it can be done.
    that would make a world of difference in how they look.
    just black housings w/ clear lenses would look 10x better.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast