The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gonna be gone...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Gonna be gone...

Im gonna be going to India/Dubai/London for two months over the summer. So i was wondering is there anything specific i need to do to the galant when your gone for a long period of time.

NYmagicstk
    disconnect your battery, so it doesn't drain. Fill up your gass tank, and put a bottle of fuel system cleaner in it.
    When you get back, do an oil change.
    After you finishe the oil change, check the tire pressure by doing a burn out and you should be fine.

but seriously, do check the tire pressure.

Dubai is nice be sure to check out Wild Wadi water park while you are there...and look for my bathing suit, I lost it on a ride somewhere...

Are you staying at the Burj al Arab by chance?
    Love,
    Matt

clean the car inside and out. especially the inside. pop in a box of baking soda inside of the car. if its gonna be parked outside maybe a cover. secure items of value. ie, maybe high end stereo.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    i'd maybe get someone TRUSTED to maybe start it up every two or so days, maybe just give it a ride up and down the street.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dubai is nice be sure to check out Wild Wadi water park while you are there...and look for my bathing suit, I lost it on a ride somewhere...

Are you staying at the Burj al Arab by chance?</div>

lol ill make sure i'll look for ur bathing suit. how can u loose that when ur on the ride?

naw i would love to stay at some of those nice hotels there, but my uncle lives there, so ya...

also where is a good place to find car covers for our car