The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: post a picture on tgc

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    04galantlexani12

post a picture on tgc

i have no ideal how o poat a picture of my car on here body have a pointer if u want to see a picture of my car goto cardomain my i d id de04lexani thanks hope u like and leave a post

dave1
    hey car looks good.

i like the clarion tv, i was thinking of getting one but im prolly gonna get the sony i think

hey ur buddy is a big guy how does he fit in the civic!

anyways posting pics on here is easy

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/porta...l.php?article=2

dave1
    and u know the last picture with the girls kinda reminds me of something,

not to go off topic here but theres this semi retard at work who swears he owns a decked out 79 camaro that has like 100k in it. although no one has ever seen it in the 2 years i known him. he makes appointments for us to go see it then like calls outta work. Or goes home sick! the excuse for not bringing it to work is always different. first 2 people need to start it then it waste too much gas, when called out on us paying for the gas he said 3 days later the motor blew!

anyhow, he brought a picture of him and some hot model chick next to a camero at a car show

then of corse he says the chick is his EX and the car is his!

oh and the REASON behind that hot chick being his ex is she told him its either the car or me and he told her to take a walk. keep in mind the guys like 4 foot tall, resembals an umpa lupa, bout 250 pounts, forehead that dont stop, so yea im sure that happned.

why im on the subject of this jack ass hes 36 years old, lives with his mom, and when he had to go to the dentist his mother wrote him a note to bring in to work.

keep in mind this guys not really retarted just weird

damn jack ass!

eh i thought id share that story with u

hey nice 9g looks really clean check out mine at cardomain.com/id/invertedzero

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(invertedzero)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey nice 9g looks really clean check out mine at cardomain.com/id/invertedzero</div>
    What's up with the "guide" ? What's that ?