The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: need bulb suggestion

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

need bulb suggestion

ever since i got my car tinted, i have a lot of touble seeing out the back when backing out of parking spaces. i currently have super white LEDs in my 2nd gen jdm tails but since the harness is angled, the lights are very dim. anyone have bulb suggestions to put in my reverse lights? would the "Matrix" style be better? or should i enlarge the socket and put like a HID bulb in there.

i don't know what kind of LED bulb you have in there but LED light can be very directional. you might want to get a regular incandescant bulb and put it in there cuz that light isn't directional and the light might spread out a lil bit better than the LED.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Just put back the regular bulb. Like pinoyesv6 said, LED lights are directional and is not enough to light up the back of your car even if you don't have tints.

id say fuck it and never back up.. or put my windows down and look out my side mirrors.. i have 5% on my back window and i cant see shit
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

TGC Regular
    Low sittin nice galant
    and I have these bright ass blue/white lights in my rear when Im backing up..

They also have reverse sensors , look in circuit city
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

thanks man
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

arent LED'S more brighter.. i am thinking about putting some on my signals/// is it worth it or it wont throw enought light?

Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    arent LED'S more brighter.. i am thinking about putting some on my signals/// is it worth it or it wont throw enought light?
    led's can be brighter but brightness doesnt matter if the light doesn't want to go where you want it to go..

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

L.E.D's = directional..

they're like a flash light.. they go in one direction..
    www.anti-rice.com

ok.. so one direction is bad or good?

lol.. all depends if it points the way you want it to..
    www.anti-rice.com

bad, in the terms of blinkers and jdm reverse lights. in usdm reverse lights, they would be good

Or...

You can just install a little camera in the back and an LCD in your dash for when you back up. LOL...