The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Test car for Ripp Mods the 4cyl SuperCharger!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    SuperchargedGTZ
    DJ Galant--FYI the V5 trim vortech supercharger is more than capable of pushing really high boost---just keep in mind that our stock internals are not safe to run higher than 6psi. someone on the 3G board blew his engine running higher than 6. so basically the statement that turbo can run higher boost really isnt valid with our cars since we cant handly high boost anyways.

but if you want re-build the internals, the sc would be more than sufficient to run really high boost. if you have any questions just take to Ross at RIPP. he can explain everything to you

GTZ27 don't forget that there isn't really a need to run high boost on a supercharger cuase as of now it would be kinda useless, i mean with the supercharger on low boost, people are already having traction problems and trouble keeping that power planted to the ground...its kinda useless to have 400 hp and not be able to use it cuase all it does is spin the tires in a nice lil burnout

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

SuperchargedGTZ
    that too Pinoy...thanks

Thanks everyone for the info on the RPW headers. I told Ross about them and he said he wants to try and get 88-100hp from the stock engine first and then once that is accomplished then use the headers, catback, etc. for more hp!!!

I cant wait until its done!! He said that he will start to email pictures of the progress, so I'll keep you guys posted! I miss my Galant though, a month is a long time, but its worth it!

For now I'll have to make due with the 1998 Dodge Neon!!!!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12