The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Two strange questions...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Ken...i'd say you are probably correct on most of the stuff in practice. I was assuming that if your setup was not properly installed and if too much water was drawn into the combustion chamber...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>addition of too much water would cause misfires in the engine and possible corrosion of engine parts </div>

I should have wrote that if you let that water sit it would rust those parts. At any rate no harm no foul.
    Mayonnaise colored Benz---I push Miracle Whips
    -K. West

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jusmills)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ken...i'd say you are probably correct on most of the stuff in practice. *I was assuming that if your setup was not properly installed and if too much water was drawn into the combustion chamber...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>addition of too much water would cause misfires in the engine and possible corrosion of engine parts </div>

I should have wrote that if you let that water sit it would rust those parts. At any rate no harm no foul.</div>

if your setup was incorect and too much water was drawn into the combustion chamber, hydrolock is the result. and there isn't anything in the cumbustion chamber that can rust anyways. except perhaps the cylinder walls. which are lubricated with oil.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12